Chapter 33

10 years later

Bella's pov

It is now 8 years since me and the kids found out we had imprints and I am now married to Embry we got married 5 years after I moved in with him and my kids are now 15 years old but look like they are 18 years old and they now go to school on the Reservation since Sam asked the counsel and they granted it since my kids where the imprints of some of the wolves.

So when it comes to me and Embry we have had a great life I mean just because my kids live with their imprints didn't mean they weren't my kids any more and so after a while they also became Embry's kids to when they started calling him Dad and because my kids now have their own lives we barely see them but I still make them check in with me everyday just so that I know they are safe and that Klaus hasn't found them.

Then when it came to me and Embry getting together in bed we found out the hard way that even though I was a vampire I could still have kids because I wasn't the same type of vampire as the Cullen's were so 8 years after me and Embry got together we had twin baby girls one called Clara and the other called Chloe who are now 2 years old and we haven't found out yet if they are vampire, wolf or both as they are still to young and about 8 months ago I found out that I was pregnant again.

So here I was sitting on the floor of my house with my hand on my 8 month big stomach while I played with Clara and Chloe because Embry was at school as well as my older kids with their imprints when I heard a wolves howl and I got scared in case after all these years he had found us and so I stood up as fast as I could and I lifted Chloe and Clara into my arms and I walked to the front door but as I got there I heard someone knock on it.

As I heard it knock I used my vampire hearing and I heard whispering do you think she's here and another voice said let's hope so and right away I knew them voices it was Rebekah Klaus's sister and Kol Klaus's brother so I gasped and said as low as I could shit fuck help me now and as I said that I scared Clara because she started whimpering and started crying.

So I started trying to calm her down but she didn't calm so I panicked and I ran for the back door and when I got there I opened it and I ran out it with Clara and Chloe in my arms and I ran through the woods as fast as my pregnant vampire self allow and I ran towards the Reservation school where I was hoping to find my oldest kids, Embry and Jake the packs alpha now as they were all still high school age thank god for that.

Did you like it. Review and comment