Chapter 11

Bella's pov

Once he got about 2 blocks from my house he said you'll soon find out what I'm going to do to you now shut up and go to sleep it will be a while before we get there and when we do you are going to be very busy and I gulped and said wha what do you mean busy and Klaus smiled and said well let's just say that you won't be in bed alone for a while to come yet and that your arms are going to be black and blue from the needles by giving me blood for my hybrids.

So then I gasped what no no please no don't I don't want to do that and Klaus said do you really think me or my siblings care what you want from now on you have no free will you will do what we say and what we want got it and I tried to say no but it came out as yes I got it and I gasped and said what the fuck that's not what I wanted to say I wanted to say yes I understand but again it came out wrong it is like I can't say no to him.

I mean he must have done something to me but I'm not sure what has he done because I wasn't like this before he must have did that thing to me that he did to Elena to make her agree for me to go with him and for her to agree to snap her own neck and even though I'm still not totally sure how that works I'm positive that she is ok and I'm positive that her, Jeremy and their friends are all ok.

Then Klaus laughed and said I told you you have no free will when it comes to me and my siblings to you the word no doesn't exist any more and I said you can't do this to me and Klaus said watch me now shut up and go to sleep and just like that I stopped talking again and I lied my head down against the window and I fell to sleep without even being tired and without a choice.

Did you like it. Review and comment