Chapter 41

Bella's Pov

As we got to the clock Carlisle opened the clock door and the 3 of us walked inside and Esme shut the doors after us and she said ready and I said no but let's do it and so we walked to the Castle entrance and when we got there we were meant with my real brother and sister Alec and Jane and they both smiled an evil smile when they saw me.

Then Alec said welcome back sister father will be pleased to see you and I gulped and said let's hope so and Jane in a whisper let's hope so indeed and so then the 5 of us walked through the hallway then got into the lift and it took us down a few floors and then it opened and when it did I saw a human there and I gulped and said fucking hell.

As I said that Jane said what don't like that we use them as poppet's sister father will be disappointed and I groaned and said yeah well who cares and Alec said father will and I said fuck you Alec just take me to the fucking throne room for god sake and Jane said oh my someone is moody but then again you would with that dogs baby in you.

Just as she said that I growled and I punched her in the face and I jumped on her without hurting my baby and I started pounding her like no ones business and I heard both Esme and Carlisle trying to get me to calm down but I didn't I just kept hitting and growling at Jane and I said don't you ever fucking dare talk about my husband again do you understand me.

Then Jane said laughing someone is feisty today maybe if we take away someone who you care for you will behave let's see maybe Amara or maybe baby Clara or Chloe and I growled again and said don't ever threaten my family Jane because I swear I will rip you apart and Jane said oh yeah you and what army Bella because you are pregnant.

So I said don't worry I have an army in fact if I was to tell them to get on a plane for me they would so I would watch it bitch and Jane laughed and said I bet you it is that pack of dogs you live with and I growled and just as I was about to rip off her arm I heard someone shout BELLA MARIE VOLTURI STOP THIS AT ONCE and as soon as I heard that voice I got off of Jane and I stood up and looked over to where Alec was and as I did I saw my father Aro standing there looking at me in anger.

Did you like it. Review and comment