Chapter 12

Bella's Pov

When I woke I started to panic and so I sat up and I looked around the place and as I did I saw I saw in a pink room and that I was lying on a bed but I didn't know where I was so I jumped off of the bed and I I almost fell but I caught myself and I walked around the room and I saw I window and so I ran over to it and I pulled the curtains back but as I did I saw it wasn't a window it was a bricked up square.

So I ran over to the other on I saw and I removed the curtains again and it was the same it was bricked up and so I screamed KLAUS and I ran over to the door and I tried to open it but the door wouldn't budge and so I started banging on it and I started shouting KLAUS LET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE and then I heard Elijah say Klaus isn't here it's just me and Kol but we aren't opening that door until you calm down.

Then I shouted LET ME OUT and Kol said no now go sit on the bed and before I knew it I walked over to the bed and I sat down and as I did I groaned because I knew that wasn't what I wanted to do and I said I don't want to do this and Elijah said tough you have no choice your will isn't your own any more and I said yeah yeah I already fucking know this ass hole.

So then Elijah said alright enough unless you want to be punished and I gulped and said no please don't I'll be good and Elijah said good now we are coming in stay on the bed and I knew I couldn't argue so I didn't answer I just stayed seated and then a couple of minutes later the bedroom door opened and in walked Elijah and Kol and they both smiled at me and I saw Elijah had food in his hands and as I saw it my stomach rumbled and as it did both brothers laughed.

Then Kol said something you want Bella and I groaned and said no and Elijah said you sure and I said yes I'm sure and Kol said ok well anyway Klaus, Rebekah and Finn will be back later on and when they get back the 5 of us are going to explain what rules you will have and what will happen day in and out and when you will have sex with us and who with.

Did you like it. Review and comment