Chapter 35

Bella's Pov

Once I had said what I did Embry said we know honey we know and then Brady said holding onto Hope what do we do and Jacob said after school the whole pack and imprints will meet at my house we will not stop until that family is dead and so I relaxed a bit more and Embry said ok Bella are you ok to wait in reception until school is over with Clara and Chloe I don't want you going home alone.

As he said that I took a breath and I said alright fine I'll wait here and Embry said good and kissed my cheek and Amara, Hunter, Hope and Reece all came over to me and hugged me and said love you Mum and I said love you to and then Jacob said Bella don't worry they won't get to you in here I have Sam, Paul, Jared and Quil outside the school no one will get in ok and I smiled and said thanks Jake.

Then I saw the kids, their imprints and Jacob walk back out of the office while Embry stood there looking at me and I could tell he was scared of loosing me so I set Chloe onto the seats and he did the same with Clara and when we put them down they started giggling and playing with each other so me and Embry laughed and we walked over to each other and Embry pulled me into a hug.

When he pulled me into the hug I hugged him back and I said listen you heard what Jake said they can't get to me and Embry said yeah yeah I know but still can't a guy worry and I said yes yes you can now get to class I promise I won't move ok and Embry said ok fine and so he let go of me and head out of the office and went to class and when he did I sat down beside Clara and Chloe and I pulled them both onto my knees without making them cry and I sang them to sleep until school was over.

Did you like it. Review and comment