Common Route 4

Everyone is sat at the table, eating, arguing, talking, hitting each other, and other things like it was normal. I just sat still at the far end of the table, staring at my plate of spaghetti. We all are waiting for Slender to speak about the earlier message, but he has not said a word yet. I look over to see Jane chatting along with Sally, Jeff and the green dude arguing over something about videogames, and the two masked guys chatting among themselves. Slender looks over to me and decides that now is the best time to speak.

"Ehem. So, earlier I mentioned that Y/N will be staying with us indefinitely. This is due to the fact that Trenderman, her original companion, has decided that he can no longer keep her at his home. The reasons for this is still unsure, however I am sure that he has a good one. Rules with her staying here are the same with any other person. No killing another resident here and try to get along. Y/N is actually someone that I knew a while back. She was my daughter's best friend." Slender says in a matter-of-fact tone. I didn't know this!? HE is Mr. J? But Mr. J moved after the death of his daughter and look COMPLETELY different than Slender!

Slender reads my mind and notices that I just now caught on to this. "Y/N, I saved you that night a year ago to repay my debt to you giving those precious years of friendship to my daughter, and for that, we are now even. With that said, we need to prepare for this 'meeting' with Zalgo and his royal family. We need to find a fit 'gift' for him and quick before the two months is up."

Jeff cuts Slender off. "Why don't we just kill him and get it over with? Why do we keep playing his little games?"

"Because we don't want to be killed by him Jeffery, now shut up and listen to me." Slender tells Jeff. Jeff sinks back into his chair and mumbles something before taking another bit of his food. "Thank you, now where was I? Oh yes, room arrangements are the same, except we need to make more room for Y/N to stay in for the night. I need to arrange for a new room to be built on the south side wing. I need someone to room with Y/N for the night and it should be-"

"I'll do it!" The green guy says with a wryly smirk. No way in hell am I going to room with him.

"Don't look at me." Says Jeff.

"I have too many teddy bears!" Little Sally says with a sad tone.

"She can bunk with me tonight. You will need an air mattress though." Jane says to me. I nod my head and she motions for me to follow her. I look back for a moment to see Slender giving a pleased look while BEN is looking distraught.

After getting ready for bed, Jane flops onto her mattress and I sit on mine. We have chatted for a while about our previous lives, and now I understand why she hates Jeff, and the other way around. I also got to know the green guy's back story and know that his name is BEN DROWNED. The other two guys I know are proxies of Slender's, but I don't know any more than that.

I liked my life the way it was with Trender. Why can't it just stay the same? For once I was content, but nooo. I have to always be on the losing side of things. My life has twisted back into a mess I just can't seem to find my way out of. Maybe I was just meant to be alone forever.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, dreaming of what life is going to be like from now on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE NOW! Pick who's storyline you want to explore. If you don't see a link, then it hasn't been made yet :( But don't worry, if you see a name, IT WILL BE MADE! If you don't see the character but would like for me to write it, give me a message and I will consider writing about them!

*Also: these stories are the same plot, but depending on which character you choose, the story will have more detail for that character and different outcomes for other characters. If it feels like you have read a part before, don't skip it! It has some details changed for each character.

Hoodie               https://www.wattpad.com/189091034-my-imperfect-hoodie-route-1

Eyeless Jack    https://www.wattpad.com/207200641-my-imperfect-ej-route-1

Zalgo's son       https://www.wattpad.com/256138856-my-imperfect-various-creepypastas-x-reader-zero

Masky                  https://www.wattpad.com/399529792-my-imperfect-various-creepypastas-x-reader-masky