EJ Route 5

I remain in chains with EJ on top of me, kissing me. I let him do whatever he wants right now, because honestly, I can't do anything about it and don't want to for a couple reasons. 1: He isn't doing anything too far, so it's not that bad. 2: He has to tire of it soon, so it is just a waiting game. 3: I secretly wanted to kiss him for a while, but would have never thought he would kiss me. ESPECIALLY in Eyeless Jack form.

He's slowed down to a steady, calm pace. I could have sworn I heard him let out a small, quiet cry, but I'm not sure. I've let myself get lost in his touch and stopped resisting. I don't enjoy it, but I don't hate it either. What I do hate, is his sharp teeth scraping my lips and tongue when he gets rough.

I feel something wet drip onto my cheek, then another, and another. I open my eyes and see EJ faltering in his kissing, then completely stopping; moving his head down and burying it in my neck. More wetness is felt on my neck and chest. I can only assume that he is crying on me.

This is my chance. Strike while he is weak. My fight or flight instincts finally click on, but I push it aside and choose to ACT. I want to talk to see what is going on in his head. "What is going on with us?" I ask him in my smallest voice I could manage.

He stays silent, tears not falling anymore. He slowly moves his head up to meet my height. He stares into my eyes, pupils dilating and shifting between mine. "I'm not sure... I just know that ever since I had met you, there has been a strange aura about you and it had been making me feel these... urges... to kill. Not only that, but I had developed feeling for you and it had driven me crazy not having you here.. Combine those two together and you get a possessive psychopath.. haha..."

He talks in a calm voice, like his crazy side had left for a moment for the real EJ to speak. "I need to let you go before I go insane again.." He says before unlocking my chains. I feel my wrists and rub the red away just like the first time he locked me up. He watches me for a moment longer and then grabs my wrists, pulling me to my feet and leading me out of the basement. I reach the front door to escape the house like EJ told me to do, but he stops me again.

"Where do you think you're going, Y/N?" The other EJ says in a creepy voice. "Didn't you hear me before? I'm NEVER letting you go!" He grabs my arms and pulls me to him, embracing me in an unfamiliar hug. He throws me over his shoulder and goes down the hallway. I kick him and scream out for him o let me go, but he goes into his room and throws me onto his bed. Without bothering to lock the door, he climbs on top of me.

Mercilessly, he runs his hands all over my body, leaning down and kissing me anywhere skin was showing. His legs are positioned on either side of mine, hands holding my forearms to my sides. I yell at him to stop, knowing where this is going to lead very soon. He, as per usual, wouldn't listen to me at all. His kisses turns to biting. His sharp teeth are like thick needles trying to protrude my skin. If I allowed even the tiniest of screams or whimpers out, he takes it as a sign of pleasure for him and continues harder.

Tears are escaping my eyes and I cry in my mind, wanting to turn back time. Nobody can save me. EJ was the only person who can save me, but he is lost in his own mind. I wonder if he is trapped in his head and watching this scene play out, crying out for his alter ego to stop like I am?

A bang sounds from the front door and thumps follow. EJ stops his hand from moving under my shirt and pulls his body up, listening for more sounds. Thuds are coming closer to the room we're in. He forgot to lock the door, so the person-or people- can come in easily.

EJ doesn't have enough time to get off of me as Masky slams the door open and storms through the room. He forcefully pushes me off and hastily grabs me, picking me up bridal style and removes me from the room. He hands me to Hoodie like I'm an object and then goes back into the room with EJ. He slams the door closed and locks the door. Yelling and bangs can be heard from inside the room. I close my eyes, not wanting to be the cause of the mess.

"We found her... Yes... Eyeless Jack is here." Hoodie says to.. nobody?

Slenderman teleports into the building next to Hoodie, then looks to the door and disappears. Not wanting to stay here any more, Hoodie starts to walk away and leaves the house.

I can walk, but after everything that has happened, I don't want to. However; I tell Hoodie to let me down because I don't want any human contact. He nods at my request and lets me walk along side him. It is pitch black outside, so I am very careful not to lose him.

We eventually reach the mansion, Sally running out of the house crying and holding her teddy bear. I lean down to hug her and carry her back inside. She tells me to stay with her for the night because she is afraid to lose me again. I agree to sleep with her for the night, not wanting to be by myself either.

After an hour of sleeping in Sally's room, noise is heard from downstairs. I quietly get up without Sally noticing and rush downstairs to see what is going on. EJ is held in chains while being held back by Slender's tendrils. Masky is behind ahead of both of them, opening the door to the basement for them to go through. I watch as EJ struggles against Slender locking him up to the wall, just like how I was locked up. I watch from the doorway with tears in my eyes. How did this end up like this?

EJ looks over to me and locks his eyes on me. I can sense his hatred toward me and shrivel up inside. Masky looks over to me and runs over, putting his arms around me. I hug him back, still looking at the disheveled EJ on the ground.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" EJ yells at Masky. How could EJ go from a nice, sweet guy that I could talk about anything with, to a possessive maniac? He acts like he hates me, yet won't let anyone else around me. Or perhaps he just hates Masky?

"And you can? No." Masky retorts back to EJ. I see his point. EJ hurts me when he touches me, physically or emotionally. Masky is a great friend and has only comforted me through everything since I have been here.

They both start to glare at each other again. I tug at Masky's shirt and ask if I can talk to EJ alone. Masky stares at me for a couple seconds, then looks over to Slender, then back to me. Slender nods at my plea and walks over to me and Masky, leaving EJ alone in the corner.

"He's chained up, so he should be fine as long as you don't get close to him. You have TWO MINUTES, then you're leaving." He tells me. I nod and they both leave the room. I walk up carefully to EJ and sit near him while making sure not to get close enough to where he could touch me.

He is glaring daggers at me for god knows what. It's his fault we are in this position. If he had controlled himself better and had let me go back to Slenderman when I could have, we wouldn't be here like this.

"I'll try to talk to them. They don't know about my aura yet, so maybe I can get them to understand..." I try to tell him.

"They already hate me. I told you that I left them, right? Or do you not listen to me, idiot?" He tells me. I shake my head at his comment.

"We can solve this. There must be a solution to my aura. You're talking under the influence." I say. He couldn't hate me this much, right? Is my aura that strong, to cut the bond we had built and separate us?

"Or maybe I'm starting to open my eyes to how imperfect you actually are." He says, his eyes never leaving mine. Or eye holes never leaving mine more preferably.

"Imperfect? I never said I was perfect." I question. 'Starting to open my eyes' means that he used to think I was perfect. Did he have feelings for me as I did for him?

"I thought you were. Guess I'm an idiot too. Hahahahah!" EJ cackles, choking on blood that Masky must have caused earlier, "What are you still doing here, Y/N? I already told you I'm not interested in you anymore, so leave. LEAVE ME YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN! NOW!"

I get up at his hurtful words. This can't be true. No...

Masky opens the door and tells me that our time is up. EJ is glaring at Masky menacingly, then turns to me before I leave. "Stay away from him."

"No, you stay away from her." Masky spits at him. As much as EJ says he hates me, he still cares enough to get me to stay away from Masky. Why does he hate him so much?

He closes the door and locks it. I rush back upstairs to Sally, climbing back into bed with her to try to find comfort in my dreams. However, the only solace I can find is Sally's warmth. EJ's words ring throughout my head, scaring me.

I need to fix this.