Masky Route 2

It's been a couple days living here now. Sally and I get along really well and I play with her a lot, considering I don't have anything else to do. BEN all the time tries to get me to play videogames with him, but I never played them before. I'd rather not learn anything as mindless as that. Jane is becoming a really good friend. She seems to protect me from the boys now that I told her that I had sworn them off after my previous life. She said she had sworn off guys too, but I'm pretty sure she has a teensy crush on Jeff. Thank god I'm not caught in that love triangle. She hates him, he hates her, she falls harder for him. Seems dumb, right?

I'm currently sitting on the sofa by myself, watching BEN yell at the T.V. Jeff is sitting alone on the chair and Jane is on the couch beside me. Today is one of the days nobody is busy and we all are relaxing. Hoodie comes into the room with Sally and looks seems to look around for something. Sally runs up to me and sits down so close, that she is almost on top of me. She complains about how tired she is and what she has done all day. I wonder if Slender took her in like he took the others in, or if it was by chance he didn't kill her like me. I let her lean on me and gently stroke her hair, lost in thought. Hoodie looks like he wants to sit down and relax too, but the only free seat is next to Jane or me and Sally. I doubt he would choose to sit here, and I was right. He sits next to Jane and glues his face to the television. Masky comes in not seconds after and glues his eyes on me.

He waves and sits next to me, almost as close as Sally. BEN turns around from his game on the television and stares at Masky. Masky doesn't seem to be fazed by BEN's stare and yawns, raising his arms above his head and letting his left arm fall on the couch's back behind me. I don't mind him doing that until I feel his arm slide onto my shoulders and his had went on my arm. BEN doesn't like this at all and whines. "Hey! Why can you do that but I'm not allowed to?"

"Because you will make it perverted somehow and make her feel awkward." Masky says back to BEN. BEN growls and stands up. He walks up to us and removes Masky's arm off of me, then goes back to his seat on the floor. Masky mutters something inaudible under his breath but stays sitting next to me.

After a while, people start to clear out of the room to go to bed. Only Sally, me, Masky, and Hoodie remain in the quiet room. Sally had fell asleep on me and I had fell asleep on Masky. He was probably tired as well, but was nice enough to let me sleep. Hoodie had left the room first and I woke up by the footsteps toward us. Hoodie looks in my direction, noticing that I woke up, and whispered something to Masky. He then leaves to his room upstairs and my eyes start to close again.

"Y/N..." I hear Masky whisper, "Y/N, do you want me to bring Sally to her room so you can go to Jane's?"

I mutter something incoherent to him due to my sleepiness and reposition Sally on me and move my head on his shoulders. He lets out a short, breathy laugh. "I'll stay here with you then so you aren't alone down here." I nod my head and the last thing I remember is the lights dimming and Masky's arm returning itself around my shoulders.

After a few hours, I wake up from strange noises filling the room. Though, when I am fully awake and listening, I don't hear it again. Masky stirs next to me and wakes up. He leans up and asks what was wrong but I brush off what happened. "Do you wish to go upstairs now?" I shake my head, getting instantly tired again, and lean back onto him. He shakes his head and hugs me to his chest. After a few minutes, I feel Sally being lifted off of me and I reach for her back. Masky hushes me back to sleep and I fall on the couch.

He takes her to her room to sleep and comes back down for me. He wakes me up and offers to carry me but I opt out for him just helping me up and guiding me upstairs. I am half asleep but still recognize that we had passed by Jane's room that I am sharing. "Hey, we need to go back." I yawn.

"It's okay, you can sleep in my room." He suggests. I almost told him yes until I remembered that he shares a room with Hoodie and there are only two beds.

"No, that's okay. I have a spot in Jane's room." I tell him, getting out of his hold on me as he was helping me walk. He turns around and follows me to my room. He stops me from opening the door and turns me to face him.

"Are you really tired?" He asks me. I nod. What a stupid question to ask. Of course I am tired!

"You won't get good sleep being on that air mattress. I'll talk with Slenderman in the morning to see if we could get you something better." He tells me.

"Oh! Thank you!" I gasp at him in my tired manner. I can't tell his facial features, but I think he might be smiling at me. I don't know what room he has in mind to fit me in, but if there isn't any room for me here, I don't mind staying with Jane.

He pulls me into a quick hug and lets me go into the room to finally sleep. Tonight was odd. I didn't think Masky would impose himself on me so much like that but I don't mind. It's a really friendly gesture that I gladly welcome. It's like a warm feeling in my chest that I've never felt before in a long time since Emilia died. Trender made me feel somewhat like this, but nobody made me feel this kind of magnitude.

My Imperfect (Various!Creepypastas x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara