Hoodie Route 5

"YOU LEFT HIM ALONE IN THE CAR!? How stupid ARE you?" The driver yelled at his buddy.

"I didn't know he could untie himself that fast! I just went out a minute before you came out!" The guy in the passenger's seat said.​

They have been yelling at each other ever since they left.

"YOU! YOU CAUSED THIS!" The guy in the passenger's seat yelled as he pointed back at me. "When we reach our spot, boy you better believe I'm going to punish you tonight."

This is sickening. Why do all guys in this situation want to rape the girl first and not just do a decent kidnapping and get money for the return of the family's daughter? I guess we can't have everything.

After a couple minutes of driving in noise, we hit a couple of rough patches. The two guys seem fine with it because they are still yelling and didn't notice it yet. It got worse as the road continued until we hit one big pothole that threw me up and out of the seat. After that, the two started to pay more attention on the road, but it was too late, the car started to lose power, and eventually shut down. This wasn't due to the gas because it was full, but it might have been the battery or something. The two argued even more over this and didn't stop until something hard, smacked the side of the car. The vehicle moved to the side from impact, and once it's wheels returned to the ground, another smack hit the same spot, causing the whole car to turn over on it's side. The guys in the front started to panic, while I, in the backseat with no seatbelt with ropes and a gag, landed on my head when the car jolted to the other side. I can feel my body get dizzy and it only got worse when the car was hit for the third time, sending it completely upside down. I feel a cut on my forehead sting with blood dripping down my face. I'm pretty sure I have bruises all over also. A couple of shouts were heard, signaling that the two guys have either been attacked by the thing that was hitting the car, or ran away screaming. I'd prefer both. My blood starts to run cold as the windows had been shattered, letting the winter air in.

After the screams stopped, I felt myself being pulled out of the car and pressed against something warm. Instinctively, I draw closer to it as much as I can without hurting myself. I feel my head, limbs and body being inspected before being picked up entirely and taken away from the car and into a tall grassy knoll. I manage to open my eyes and see someone towering over me, placing me down onto the ground and kneeling beside me. It is dark out here, and my vision is blurry due to falling on my head earlier.

"Damn, I thought they would have at least buckled you up." A familiar voice said, then took the gag out of my mouth.

"Hoodie?" I asked the figure. I didn't get an immediate response, but I felt fingertips gently gliding around my cuts on my face.

"There is glass in the wounds." Hoodie spoke softly, "Why was I so careless?"

"As BEN would have said, 'You shouldn't have done that'." I joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

I can't see Hoodie at all right now, but I'm sure he is scowling at me. He curses under his breath and unties me. "Don't make me regret taking that gag out of your mouth." He says, hopefully as a joke.

"And YOU better be happy that I am too tired to be disgusted that they used the same gag that you had in your mouth." I said with a shiver. Disgusting. Yuck. I need to wash my mouth out for a thousand years now.

I get picked up bridal style and he tries to be as gentle as he can, careful not to make my car-wrecked condition any worse. He runs all the way back to the gas station and stops to catch his breath. That must have been miles! His breathing is hard and raspy and I can tell he needs to sit down for a moment.

"Hey, I'm better now. Just put me down next to that pump so I can regain my balance." I tell Hoodie.

He shakes his head no and continues his unnatural breathing. I wiggle in his arms to try to get out of his grasp while he just pulls me in more.