Masky Route 8

It's training day now. A couple of days have passed by after Slender had announced that I was a carrier of misfortune, and told us that we need to start training in order to attack Zalgo and reverse my.. problem. Jane and Jeff fight together, usually ending in more than one scar afterwards, and then they join us to go into one big brawl. Masky and BEN still aren't getting along, but they are still talking at least. 

Today, we get into our stances and Masky takes out his knife this time. We usually do hand to hand, but sometimes he likes to challenge me. He runs at me with no warning and I easily dodge the first swing to my abdomen. The second swing though, was his fist to my neck as he swung his free hand out to grab me as he was running the other way, pulling me to the ground. He comes around my side and locks my body into place on the grass as he places his legs on either side of mine, using his free hand that knocked me down, to hold my hands above my head. I blush at the position I'm in and he tilts his head in amusement.

"You've been in this position before. Remember how to get out?" Masky asks me. I am confused, I've never been in this position before, have I? "Oops, you don't remember that life, do you?" He gives me a chuckle but I don't find it funny at all. What does he mean by lives I've lived before?

I try to move any part of my body, but can't. I look up to meet his face, but his mask covers any kind of expression he may have. He laughs again at my struggle and doesn't help me at all. Instead, he puts his blade to my neck, not too close, but enough to make me sweat. I look over to see if there is anything I could potentially kick or grab, but there is nothing around me.

I give him a teary-eyed response and he shakes his head no. That isn't going to work on him like I wanted it to. What is his weakness? I'm not stronger than him, the only thing I can do is invoke an emotional response from him. I turn my head to the side and pout in defeat. "I don't know what to do!" I act upset and he starts to feel uncomfortable. We trust each other a lot more after last night. A few days ago, Masky had asked for me to stay in his room but Slender said to give it a few days before I move. We started to see signs of agitation in the other members toward me, signaling that I need to be next to Masky more often than away from him, so we got the okay yesterday.

It was awkward at first, since Hoodie also stays in the room, but he was okay with it. I was going to have another bed or air mattress put in, but Masky insisted that his bed was big enough and more comfortable. When I sat down on the bed, Masky lied down and patted the space next to him. I got comfortable next to him and he placed his arms around me. I never thought that we would actually end up sleeping next to each other, but I guess he knew it was going to happen.

We both said goodnight to Hoodie and I shut my eyes. Masky laughed at me and caught my attention, "Are you not curious about my appearance?" I perk up and stare at him. He was supposed to show me now that we are together. He shakes his head and puts a hand on the bottom of his mask. He lifts it up slowly until it is all the way off. I knew what the bottom of his face looked like, but not his eyes. I never imagined that he would have green eyes. They are seemingly sparking while staring into my own E/C eyes.

His lips upturn into a smile and he nuzzles closer to me, his forehead on mine. I love being able to see his facial expressions now and I hug him closer to me. We have to be quiet since Hoodie is on the bed across from us. So, I quietly give him a kiss and he returns it. I turn my head away to where he is looking at the side of my face and he moves my head back to face him. "I want your full attention. Even in sleep."

I'm too tired to think too deep into what he said, so I just stay facing him with my eyes closed. He moves his face back to mine and goes to sleep next to me. Back to the present where we are fighting, I remember this and keep my head to the side with a pout. He would do anything to see me full on again so I keep my eyes shut. As expected, he removes his knife from my neck. As he loosens his grip, it gives me a slight upper hand as I quickly turn to the side, moving my knees up to my chest from under him, and putting my foot on his thigh. While using this leverage to turn and push my self up a little in order to do the same move with my other leg, I kick my feet in his face as lets my arms go. As he tries to subdue my feet kicking, I use my hands to push off the ground and bring my knees out to lock him in the same position he used to put me in earlier.