EJ Route 1

I wake up on the air mattress that Jane had put out for me last night next to her bed. Jane is still sleeping, so I get ready and leave the room as quietly as I can. The hallway isn't that long of a walk to the stairs considering that Jane's room is very close by. I head down to the kitchen and meet Masky on the way down.

"Hey, sorry about yesterday. You know. About the while.. letting you stay tied.. I knew that your friend was going to untie you, so I didn't bother." I say to him. He turns to look at me without slowing his pace and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. Just don't talk about it to the others. Ever." He says to me. So I guess we are good now, right?

We both reach the kitchen and I get a bowl of cereal. A guy in a yellow hoodie, Hoodie, is eating a cheesecake. Knowing what Jane told me last night about them, is that they usually only eat that kind of stuff. I also know that Hoodie doesn't talk much and might not like me, so I'll keep my distance from him. I get my bowl and move away from the table the two are sitting at and stand next to the window. I see a good, green yard with a forest surrounding the area.

I'm eating lucky charms while leaning on the wall next to the window, imagining myself turning into the green leprechaun and vanishing from this world. I wonder why this place is so secluded in the forest out here in the first place. Yes, this is a mansion of killers and should be secluded, but wouldn't a mansion in the middle of the woods be a BIT suspicious? As I let my mind wander, I finish the bowl and put it in the sink. Turning around, I see Hoodie look up for a split second at me and go back to his snack. I head back to Jane's room to see what she's up to and if I could tag along.

Masky runs up to me and tells me that I need to head out with him to 'train'. I tell him 'no' and continue on my way. He grabs my arm and tells me that it is Slender's orders.

"I only listen to Slender, not you, sorry but not sorry." I tell him and yank my arm away from him while going into Jane's room, leaving him on the other side of the door. Later on, Slender knocks on the door, interrupting mine and Jane's conversation. He speaks inside my head, telling me that I have to train with Masky in a couple minutes and to go downstairs now. I nod my head and follow his orders immediately. He nods in approval and leaves the room. Jane bids a quick good luck on my first day and goes back to doing her hair.

Masky is waiting patiently outside and gives me a knife. He says that I will use it eventually, but for now I will use my fists only. I agree and he starts teaching me stances and dodging techniques. I start getting used to the cycles he tells me to repeat, so he launches himself at me. I dodge his slow attacks well and he praises me.

"Dayyyuumm girl. Go to stance number two and just pull your butt out just a liiiittle more~" BEN says while walking up to us with Hoodie next to him. I scoff at his comment and turn my attention back to Masky.

"Are we done for today or am I needed longer to be harassed by an Elf?" I ask Masky. He laughs and tells me that I am free to go. I look around, not wanting to go straight back into the mansion, so I head to the tree's.

"No! You can't go out there. Slender has strict orders that we can't leave the boundaries of this mansion's boarders." Masky yells to me. I turn around to them and cock my head. Slender hasn't told me that, so technically I don't have to listen to them. I shrug my shoulders and head to the tree's. Masky insists more on me coming back, saying that he can't protect me if I leave the boarder. I am curious though, I have crossed this boarder once before when getting here, so it isn't that bad.