Masky Route 1

It is recommended that you read the other routes before this one. A lot of you have asked for me to come back to finish this route, so here you go!

Today just feels different. Weird. I can't explain it, but the atmosphere in this house is different from yesterday. Even though I am in a different place, I should still feel the same as I do waking up at Trender's. Jane is still asleep on her bed with a knife beside her. Remind me not to make any loud noises at night...

I slowly get out of my air mattress and make my bed before leaving the room, quietly. I shut the door and tiptoe away until I reach a few feet near the stairs and know that she can't hear me anymore. Feeling hungry, I decide to go down to the kitchen and make myself something to eat. The kitchen is clean and has exactly the right ingredients for a sandwich. Once I am done, I set the food down on the counter and clean up my small mess. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to sit down next to my plate of food. The masked male, now known as Masky, walks up to me and stares at my sandwich.

"Gotta problem, lookie?" I send a joke his way.

He faces me now and leans against the table I am sitting at. "Nope. Glad you are eating something before we par."

I give him a questioning look. I don't recall him telling me that. "Par?"

He nods, "Uh yes. I told you that we are supposed to be fighting partners. Slender's orders."

I shake my head, "No. You never told me this, I got food on my own. Plus, I don't take orders from anyone but Slender himself."

Masky continues to stare at me but I can't tell his facial expression. Stupid mask. "Are you sure? I distinctly remember telling you that we were going to fight... Actually I remember telling you that three times?"

He looks confused as well by tilting his head and looking slightly down. I shake my head once more and take another bite out of my sandwich and swallow it. "Nope, don't recall. Maybe you've finally lost it, Masky."

He stands up abruptly as if he remembered something important. His head turns around and looks at his surroundings in the kitchen. "Wait a minute..." He says with a small voice.

"I'm waiting~" I say before taking another bite. Might as well play a little, this situation seems interesting enough.

"Could this be..?" He says while looking outside the window.

"Hmm, I guess going insane isn't extremely unlikely here. Hey, but could you do that somewhere else? You're getting dumb on my sandwich." I say after another bite, almost done with my food.

He looks over to me with food in my mouth and mutters, "Could this be...?"

I nod my head and look down at my sandwich, finishing his sentence, "-be a peanut and jelly sandwich? Yup~" I hold it up proudly and shove the rest of it in my mouth and stand up with my empty plate in my hands. My mouth still full, Maksy grabs my shoulders and I assume he is looking at my eyes. "Eh?" I say with my mouth still full.

His hands on my shoulders are harsh and I can feel each of his fingers digging into my skin. The air around us is intense but I don't understand why. Is he offended by my choice of sandwich? Is he allergic to peanuts?

"What do you think about Hoodie?" He asks with a sharp tone.

"What? He's a good guy I guess but I don't understand what you're asking me. I don't know him." I tell him.

"EJ?" He asks again. I shake my head.

"Who?" I ask him.

"Zero?" He asks once more, shaking me a little. I start to get a little afraid of the way he is interrogating me.