Hoodie Route 10

Hoodie's POV (Brian)

I can't believe I have to go to College. It's not like I am going to make anything in my life good, all that comes out is a bunch of disastrous problems. I have been crapped on my whole life and it seems like it only gets worse as I age.

Figures, I'm late to my first day of classes. I walk into my biology class, head down, arms carrying books because I can't afford a backpack. My paychecks usually cover gas, bills, and food. Not to mention student loans are hell, so I don't know what my family expects from me. At least I have my friend Tim to get me through this living hell.

I start day dreaming and drawing instead of listening to the professor introduce himself and go over the first chapter. A girl comes into mind and I start sketching features of her. A final touch is added right before class ends of a pendant that keeps haunting my dreams at night. I look up to see everyone leaving and a girl staring at me, flashing me a quick smile before turning back to her friend next to her. I gather my things and leave the room, looking back down as I remember the drawing I had.

This drawing of a girl.. Is it just a coincidence that the girl looking at me looks exactly like the picture? Yeah.. That has to be it, what else could it be? Perhaps I saw her face from my peripheral vision when I came in late and drew her subconsciously.

A couple weeks past by and I see her every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I told my friend Tim about this strange girl that appears in mu dreams and how there is someone who looks exactly like her in one of my classes, but I don't really know.

I'm waiting for Tim now outside of his last class so that we can ride to work together. I work at a bookstore/café place that is pretty quiet during most days, so it's not that bad.

Tim works as a cashier and gets to talk to a lot of people, also working the floor to boost his social skills. I work in the back with the books, games, and other merchandise to help people find what they are looking for and stocking things. During one of Tim's breaks, he runs back to my station and pulls me to the side, saying that he wanted to introduce me to one of his friends. If I remember correctly, her name was Emilia?​

Once we got up to the front, I immediately remember the girl from my biology class. She is the loud blonde always complaining to the girl next to her and commenting on the professors attire. "Hey Tim! Guess what!? I finally got my dad to let me throw a Halloween party next week! AGHHH I'm so excited~" Emilia squeals.

"Oh, cool! Meet my best friend Brian. Brian, this is Emilia." Tim introduces us to each other and I put out my hand to shake hers. She gives me an inquisitive look before flashing her signature smile.

"I know you! You're in my Bio class!" She says. I nod to her, giving her affirmation without having to say anything.

"So, what are you doing here Em? I thought you hated books." Tim says with a playful smirk.

"Tim, I HATED books, but now I met this guy that loves books so now I have to pretend to like them. Don't blow this for me!" She says while putting her hands on her hips. "Also, I'm waiting for Y/N to come. She should be here right abooooouuuuuut~"