EJ Route 3

It's late in the afternoon when Slender calls everyone down to the living room. I'm one of the stragglers coming down the stairs along with Jeff and Jane, who are fighting behind me, and take a seat next to Masky. Once everyone was seated, we all stare at Slender to give him our full attention.

"Ehem. There have been slight disturbances around the property. Looking into it further, it seems to be that there were a couple of 'visitors' last night. To determine who they are, we need to stay up tonight in pairs to keep a look out for them. Eliminate them if needed be, but try to get some information about them and who they work for. They should also be humans, so nothing major." Slender tells us.

Slender then goes on to tell us who we are being paired with. If I can remember, it was Jeff and BEN, Masky and Hoodie, and Jane and I, while Slender and Sally will be MIA for the night.​ I have the worst sleep tonight with the 2:00am time slot, but at least it is only for tonight.

When time comes, I have to wake up Jane and we head down to meet Masky and Hoodie. When I get off duty, I have to wake up BEN because Jane called dibs on Jeff. Masky comes up to me to bid a good luck to me and Jane while Hoodie just watches us.

After the duo leaves, me and Jane sit on the couch and talk about her previous life with Jeff and why they hate each other. I keep asking her if she secretly likes him, but she only ends up yelling at me about how that could 'never in a million years happen.' Whatever.

Sometime later, Jane kept looking at herself in the mirror saying that she needs to apply more makeup before she wakes up Jeff. I ask her why she needs to if she couldn't care less what Jeff thinks, but she brushes that notion off. She tells me to stay put for a moment and runs out of the room, up the stairs, and into our bathroom to put on more foundation and lipstick.

I roll my eyes and put my chin in my open hand and stare out the window. The trees gently sway back and forth in the wind, creating a moving barrier for the mansion hidden in the trees. My body smoothly rocks with the tempo of the leaves and puts me into a trance. I find myself humming a soft tune but was interrupted by someone clasping their hand on my mouth. They pull me backwards and hold me next to their chest. I try to get them to release me, but it seems like they are much stronger than I could ever be.

It's a male and he is telling me to shut up. He also says something to somebody else nearby, something about taking pictures. I manage to bite the hand of the guy holding me and he calls me vulgar names, even worse then what Jeff would say. He throws me to the ground and kicks my side, picking me back up again and opening up the window I was once sitting by. He shoves me through the opening and I fall just a couple of feet down. I gather my strength to get up and move away from the man escaping the house after me and run into the trees. Bad idea.

Remember that dog from earlier? Yeah, he returns again even more mad this time and directs his attention to me. Our eyes lock together and I try my best to make amends with this animal and try to beg for it to be on my side. It seems to soften it's eyes and take a step toward me. I follow it's lead and take a step to it too. It looks at me with slight curiosity and turns just in time to avoid an attack from the human male next to it.

The dog seems to be mad at me again, thinking that I am with the two men who threw me out of the house. It attacks the male with a blade while the other male who hurt me takes out a gun. I open my mouth to scream for the dog to move, but the man shoots the dog in the head, making the now lifeless, smiling dog fall to the ground. Before I could react, the male with the blade grabs my arm and pulls me further into the woods. Nobody can help me now, the other creepypastas told me that they can't leave the barrier without permission, so I'm considered dead to them now.

I keep struggling while the two men drag me through the woods, tying my arms and feet, gagging and taping my mouth, hitting and beating my body all the way until they reach a small trail leading up to their car. they throw me into the backseat and hurry to the other side to drive away.