EJ Route 4

Bright sunlight envelopes me in my dreams, inadvertently waking me up to a calm atmosphere. My nose is in a high heat pocketed area. With further investigation by moving my head up to see where I am, I notice that my head has been laying partially on and next to EJ's chest. His arms are wrapped around me securely while mine is in a part fetal position. His body is usually cold in his creepypasta form, but it is oddly warm now.

I stare at his unmasked face as he appears to be sleeping, but I can't really tell because of the whole eyeless and lidless situation. His steady breathing is the only sign of life that I can hear, as his heartbeat is strangely quiet, if it is still existent. I close my eyes and snuggle up against the strange heat that was formed between us to keep warm until he wakes up. EJ, however, was already awake and just stood still and observed me the entire time.

"You're adorable." EJ spoke in his regular talking voice. I jump at the loudness and quickly look at his face to see his amused expression. "For a human."

My mouth gapes at his comment. Trying to think of a quick combat, I muster enough sarcasm to reply with, "You're a sneaky prick, you know that?"

EJ laughs at my snarky remark and tries to shut me up by pushing my head back onto his chest. I escape from his arms and get up from the bed, only to stare out the window. Thoughts from last night resurface my mind. "Am I going back to Slender? Again..?"

"Yeah," EJ replies as he changes his shirt behind me," But not until I have my fun with you. Slender needs to learn a lesson about protecting his kind and people he cares about."

"How do you know if he even cares about me? I'm pretty sure I'm just a debt being repaid." I tell him, looking back at the dressed EJ. He tosses me some clothes to change into so we can leave out into town.

"Does it matter? He can't afford to let you loose because you know his secret. I wonder why he is giving you such freedoms in his home with this kind of pressure...?" EJ ponders to himself.

"Well with whatever he is planning, the only people I can trust is him, Masky, and Sally. Everyone else is kind of... odd." I say.

"Aren't we all, Y/N?" He laughs at me, "Maybe you should just stay here with me then."

"I might just have to take you up on that offer." Those words just fly out of my mouth.

He looks at me with curious features, but then turns back into his happy state and tells me to get ready. We leave the house and walk a ways a bit down the road to get to the edge of the wooded area to take my car to town. He decides to go back to the café so we can find other victims like the easy prey last time.

I order my hot chocolate and sit down at the booth I took last time with Jack sitting next to me. I kept telling him to sit across from me so that it wouldn't be awkward, but he just tells me that he can be heard better when we sit close, so whatever.

The best part about hot chocolate though, is that nor EJ or Jack like the smell, so he moves away from me a couple inches so that I have my space. He has such a sensitive nose for chocolate... EJ hates all human food while Jack can tolerate it, but HATES chocolate.