Hoodie Route 1

I wake up earlier than everyone else the next day and decide to get ready. As thirty minutes pass by, I decide to leave the room and go quietly to the kitchen to get something to eat. As I walk down the stairs, I see the guy with a feminine mask in front of me going in the same direction. I catch up with him and decide to start a conversation with him.

"Hey, sorry about yesterday. You know. About the whole.. Letting you stay tied.. I knew that your friend was going to untie you, so I didn't bother." I say to him. He turns to look at me, without slowing his pace, and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. Just don't talk about it to the others. Ever." He says to me. So I guess we are good now, right? We head to the kitchen together and it seems like we are not the only early birds up at this hour. The other masked male I saw yesterday is now wearing a yellow hoodie and is eating cheesecake. I decide to sit next to him on the little island table in the center of the kitchen on a tall stool, looking over to the shelves of food to decide what to eat. The male with the hood looks over to me and see's me sitting next to him. As if I carry a virus, or am the disease itself, he moves his plate over to the side and sits in a different seat. Okay I get it, he doesn't like me, but he doesn't have to be that rude about it!

I get up shortly and make some cereal for myself and make sure not to sit anywhere near the hooded male. He looks up at me once and then back down at his dessert. The other masked male comes to sit right in front of me with his cheesecake and stares at me. I look up to match his stare and he speaks.

"I'm Masky if you already didn't know. That's Hoody over there. Don't expect him to say much to you."

"Is he mute?" I blurt out. I know I can be blunt, but seriously Y/N??

"No. He just doesn't like you." He says bluntly back. Ouch.

"Okay?" I say in an awkward voice. I wasn't expecting anyone to not like me on the second day of being here. Not even the first either, Jeff already seems like he hates me. Oh well.

I finish up my breakfast and head back to the stairs before Masky catches up with me.

"I know nobody has told you about anything we do, or what goes on around here, but we know you will catch on. We have training today and Slender has told me that I am in charge of you, so, ready to work?" He says with a determined attitude. I don't know who he thinks he is, or what he think he can make me do, but I was told to listen to Slender, and Slender only.

"No." I say, turning around to head back to Jane, who I guess is still sleeping.

"No? It's Slender's orders." He says back to me, running to my side again.

"Oh in that case. No." I say, turning to the side and entering Jane's room. I hear him stop himself from entering too, but I guess he is not wanting to enter into here without her permission. I tell Jane everything that went on in the morning about how Hoody hates me, Masky wants to train me, and how I want to just leave. She listens to me for a while and gives me advice on how to survive here. I trust her, she seems pretty cool for now.

Slender eventually come out of his room to tell me that I have to train with Masky and I agree, later meeting Masky outside. He is holding two knives and tosses one at me. I jump to the side to avoid it from having contact with my face and give a mean look to Masky. He just shrugs and laughs at me, telling me to pick it up. He then goes on to explain that we are going to practice my stance and how to maneuver away from a fight. I am fine with this, because I hate fighting and would rather flee. After a while, BEN comes outside and sits down on a big rock to watch us. Later, Hoodie comes out and goes next to BEN, says something to him, and BEN nods while looking at me. Masky notices my disconnection to the fight we were having and traces my line of sight to the two on the rock. He motions for them to come over, but only BEN came.