Hoodie Route 9

The morning light shines through my curtains, giving a ray of golden shine on the face in front of me. Hoodie's nose is touching mine, letting me feel his breathing pattern on my face. His arm is draped over my side, hand still placed on my back, and his other hand is under my head so that I am laying on it. He is also laying on my right hand, while my left is on his chest. This is a very weird position, but then again, I don't remember much of last night.

What I do remember is that training is today and Slender gets mad when we don't go out in time. I peck Hoodie's nose and try to raise my body up to get off the bed, but Hoodie's arm grows heavier as he pulls me back down. I try to remove his arm off of me, but he smacks my hands away and pulls me into a small spoon position. I roll back to face him and expect to see him sleeping, but his eyes are wide open, a sleepy smirk playing on his face. I laugh at him as he smothers his face in my hair.

"We need to get up and get ready, lazy." I say to him. He pulls away from me and hops off the bed, going into my bathroom.

"Last one ready is the laziest." He says before shutting the door.

"Not fair! That's MY bathroom! I can't get ready when you're hogging it up!" I yell after him.

He pokes his head out a little and smirks at me. "Maybe you should have gotten up before me." The door shuts while I am left with my mouth agape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple days pass by and Slender announces that we are going to fight Zalgo. Nobody knows why we are, and when we ask him he doesn't say anything. Today is the day, so everyone gets ready. I don't feel prepared whatsoever because honestly, Hoodie is a great guy and all, but not much of a fighting teacher.

We have to walk to Zalgo's domain because, as Slender explained, his fields detect any type of teleportation and we would be caught off guard and killed easily, but when it detects movement by walking, it just marks it off as regular humans walking though and will eventually be killed off by the monsters lingering in the area. I am a little nervous hearing about this, since I am full human, but Slender informed me that nothing will harm me when I'm with them.

When we reach his castle, we look for ways to enter. Slender and his proxies talk telepathically together, so that nobody can overhear their conversation. I look for any way we could enter: windows, doors, or any type of hidden passage or garbage shoot that lead through the building.

Soon, BEN shakes his head after getting orders from Slender, and disappears into the electrical system, disabling the camera's and alarm system. Slender then thinks of a plan to actually enter the building. He tells me that I would have to get captured, then the rest of the crew can sneak in after me when they are distracted. I ask what I should do and he looks around for things I could smash to get their attention. He talks with Jeff to see what I could do, but Jeff is thinking of crazy ideas, so I look around myself.

I see the huge front door by an alarm system that BEN had disabled, so I walk right up to it, looking at the door for a moment before knocking. Slender and the rest look at me like I had lost my mind, but then realize that it might just be the smartest thing that we could do to get their attention. They hide around the house and Hoodie gives me an unsure smile before disappearing in the bushes, watching my every move, ready to attack if something goes wrong.