Masky Route 9

Golden sunshine shines through the curtains on the other side of the room. I'm being held by Masky behind me as we sleep and I smile. I can't really remember how I got here, but as long as he is with me everything is fine. I flip over in his hold and see him staring at me already. Did I wake him up or was he waiting for me to wake up? We smile at each other and he plays with my hair.

"Today is training day." He lets out a sigh, "We should get ready." I nod, almost forgetting that we had that. We stay in bed a bit more before getting up and getting ready together. We had to share a sink, which was fine with me, but Masky made it hard for me to use it. Everytime I went to wash my face, he'd push me out of the way and look at himself brush his teeth. I'd push him away next and get a couple of seconds of water before he shuts it off.

Needless to say, it look way longer to get ready with him. When we are done, he stands in front of me, waiting for me to take off my shirt to change. We stare at each other, neither of us backing down, until I crack and quickly pull off my shirt to expose my bra. He runs to my side and kisses my stomach, trailing up. I try to push the shirt in front of his face so he can stop, but he stays under and the shirt falls behind his head.

He trails kisses on my chest until he is satisfied and leaves my shirt to hang on my body like it was made to do. He grabs my hand and takes me out of his room, humming in happiness. I roll my eyes at his upbeat attitude but smile.

A couple days pass by and Slender announces that we are going to fight Zalgo. Nobody knows why we are, and when we ask him he doesn't say anything. Today is the day, so everyone gets ready. I feel prepared as best as I can be. Masky is a great teacher but he had been more of a lover recently. Not that I'm complaining.

We have to walk to Zalgo's domain because, as Slender explained, his fields detect any type of teleportation and we would be caught off guard and killed easily, but when it detects movement by walking, it just marks it off as regular humans walking though and will eventually be killed off by the monsters lingering in the area. I am a little nervous hearing about this, since I am full human, but Slender informed me that nothing will harm me when I'm with them.

On the way to Zalgo's, we bump into an unfamiliar figure wearing a blue mask. Slender calls him over and they seem to talk to each other. Neither of them look happy to see the other. Masky is still holding my hand and it tightens when he see's the other masked man. "Who is that?"

"EJ." Masky says, "Nobody you should worry about." He moves up his mask and kisses me on the cheek when EJ looks over at us. Is Masky jealous? I smile at the other guy to be friendly, but he looks away and brings his focus back on Slender. Did Slenderman invite him to help so we can defeat Zalgo?

When we reach his castle, we look for ways to enter. Slender and his proxies talk telepathically together, so that nobody can overhear their conversation. I look for any way we could enter: windows, doors, or any type of hidden passage or garbage shoot that lead through the building.

Soon, BEN shakes his head after getting orders from Slender, and disappears into the electrical system, disabling the camera's and alarm system. Slender then thinks of a plan to actually enter the building. He tells me that I would have to get captured, then the rest of the crew can sneak in after me when they are distracted. I ask what I should do and he looks around for things I could smash to get their attention. He talks with Jeff to see what I could do, but Jeff is thinking of crazy ideas, so I look around myself.

I see the huge front door by an alarm system that BEN had disabled, so I walk right up to it, looking at the door for a moment before knocking. Slender and the rest look at me like I had lost my mind, but then realize that it might just be the smartest thing that we could do to get their attention. They hide around the house and Masky stares in my direction, watching my every move. I know he must be worried about me and I can admire that.