Hoodie Route 8

It's training day now. A couple of days have passed by after Slender had announced that I was a carrier of misfortune, and told us that we need to start training in order to attack Zalgo and reverse my.. problem. After that day, everyone started to lighten us a little bit with me, saying that they couldn't control their feelings around me because of my strange aura growing stronger with my feelings. The more I love, the more they hate; that's the best description me and Hoodie came up with. It's only a matter of time until they hate me for good.

Me and Hoodie had started training together now, but it is not really that helpful, as he keeps going super easy on me and asking if I was OK if he accidentally got into the mood of fighting and hit me.​ Masky comes out to join us regularly after fighting with BEN. Jane and Jeff fight together, usually ending in more than one scar afterwards, and then they join us to go into one big brawl.

Today though, was a little different. Masky has been acting more weird than he has before, whispering things to Hoodie, giving him strange signals.. They think I don't notice, but they are total losers when it comes to stealth. After getting ready to go outside to train, I see Masky and BEN pick a closer clearing to fight at that is next to us. Hoodie is watching them, then turns to greet me like he does every morning.

We get into our stances and he takes out his knife this time. We usually do hand to hand, but perhaps he is actually going to put up more of a fight. He runs at me with no warning and I easily dodge the first swing to my abdomen. The second swing though, was his fist to my neck as he swung his free hand out to grab me as he was running the other way, pulling me to the ground. He comes around my side and locks my body into place on the grass as he places his legs on either side of mine, using his free hand that knocked me down, to hold my hands above my head. I stare at him with both awe and horror, as I didn't expect anything like this from him.

"Masky said that I was going too easy on you, and that you needed to know how to get out of this kind of position." he tells me, shrugging. "Let's see what you got."

I nod my head and try to move any part of my body, but can't. I look up to meet his face, but his mask covers any kind of expression he may have. He nods his head no, as if to tell me that he is not giving me any type of hint. Instead, he puts his blade to my neck, not too close, but enough to make me sweat. I look over to see if there is anything I could potentially kick or grab, but there is nothing around me.

I give him a teary-eyed response as he loosens his grip, giving me a slight upper hand as I quickly turn to the side, moving my knees up to my chest from under him, and putting my foot on his thigh, while using this leverage to turn and push my self up a little in order to do the same move with my other leg, then kicking my feet in his face as he retracts his blade from me, along with letting my arms go. As he tries to subdue my feet kicking, I use my hands to push off the ground and bring my knees out to lock him in the same position he used to put me in earlier.

He is the one that is now lying on the ground and I am beaming with pride in myself as I grab both of his arms and hold them down. He lets out a little laugh as I look down on him. I lower my head to where my lips barely brush his ear as I whisper to him. "Never doubt my acting skills."

He laughs as he quickly forces my arms off of him, pulling my torso down onto his, rolling us around to where he was now the one back on top. This time, he doesn't hold my arms down, but keeps it on my back as he lowers his head to where his mouth would be by my ear. "Never doubt mine either." He says to me. He raises one hand over my shoulder to pull up his mask to reveal only his mouth, and kisses my ear, sending a slight rush of blood to my face.

His lips move down to my neck, kissing every centimeter of my skin, as if it would freeze if he didn't supply his warmth to it. It is cold enough to snow now, so it is possible that it could be the reason, but I honestly doubt that. As he gets down to my shoulder blades, he moves back up to my chin, then the corner of my mouth, then lingers just about my lips for a moment, before---