EJ Route 2

In the morning, EJ comes back down to where I am and unlocks my wrist. I take my wrist in my hand and rub the red marks away. He takes my hands and pulls me up, noticing that my leg has almost fully healed. He must have some magical healing serum or something. In other words, I am grateful, but I would never tell him that. He notices that I still can't stand properly, so he puts my arm around his shoulders and helps me walk across the room so I can become comfortable with the range of motion again. We head up the stairs into what looks like a living room and we sit down on the only couch in the room. It's a love seat, so we don't have much room between us because it's really fluffy. He makes me sit as far as I can from him so he can bring my hurt leg on his lap to examine.

"We are going out today, so you must act like you are not hurt." He tells me. I nod and try to take my leg away from him. He holds it in place and puts it down himself. "Is there anything you need to tell me before I let you free?​"

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You're... a little different. There is just something odd about you. I haven't felt this from any other human before." He tells me.

I laugh at him as he turns his head to meet my eyes. "Ooooh~, have you fallen for a human? Last night you said you would never be with a human, could I be the first?" I say sarcastically. Of course there is nothing wrong with me.

He also laughs, leaning in closer to me, leaving only a foot between our faces. "Perhaps. Are you saying that you are offering yourself to me?"

"You wish, although, if you ask nicely, maybe I will consider not slapping you if you try." I say while leaning in more, leaving only a couple inches between our faces. He has on a mask, so I'm not really worried about personal space because he can't really kiss me. Although, his mask looks kind of worn out and gross. Maybe I should be worried about this..

He lets out a small laugh and stretches his arm out to touch his hand to my face, angling it to where he can see me better. "Like I said, I would never be with a human. But.." He says, tilting his head, "If you really wanted me.. You will have to try better than playing hard to get."

I laugh at him and put my hand to his chest, leaning in just a bit more before pushing him away. He is also sarcastic... Maybe this could work? A duo that just matches perfectly. This could be a great friendship.

He gets up from the chair and tells me that we would be leaving soon. I nod while trying to stand up before I remember something. "Hey!" I say as he turns to look at me. "At my old house I have a car. We can transport people quicker that way."

He thinks about it for a while before agreeing. "We will use it only in certain areas though. I can't have evidence here and won't let the car come into the woods." I agree with him and we head out to my house. It's a while away by foot, but it will be worth it when we get it. On the way there, we engage in some small talk. I find out that his name is Eyeless Jack and he is actually eyeless but can still see. I roll my eyes at this logic along with Slenderman's too. He kept asking me if I wanted him to prove it, trying to take off his mask to show me but I always turn my head while he laughs.

We get to my house and I sneak inside to get the keys and steal my old car. I was surprised that everything was still where I left it, but knowing my 'babysitter' and parents, they don't care enough to do anything about it. We hop in and leave to a populated area. I go into a coffee shop and order a hot chocolate and sit down at a table, scoping out the area for any single person here. Soon after, a male walks in with brown hair and blue eyes, looking around for someone. I look out the window for my car, but my partner in crime, EJ, must have parked it somewhere.