Hoodie Route 6

I wake up from the sunlight hitting the skin on my eyes, sending an annoying signal to my brain telling me to get up. I am now in what I now call my room and recall last nights fiasco. Sitting up from my bed, I rack my brain for any details of how I got here. All I remember is that I hugged Hoodie and then woke up in my room.

Throwing my legs off the side of my bed, I continue the day as normal and get ready. With my hair in a bun, as usual, and comfy clothes ready to do training with, I walk out to face the rest of the crew. BEN is the first person I am greeted with as he pauses the video game to look back at me in the living room.

"Sup Girl. Heard you 'n Hoodz had a night." BEN states teasingly. I stop near him and just stare. How did he know about me and Hoodie being kidnaped? Surely Hoodie didn't say anything, right? "Worried about something, beautiful? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He says, turning back to his game. I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding. If Slender found out about this, he would definitely scold us majorly.

Sounds of gruff laughter comes from behind me as Jeff makes his appearance. "How did last night go?" he says, eyes locked on mine.

"Umm.. What?" I say back to him, shocked that he knew.. I thought BEN said he wouldn't tell anyone!!?

"So, tell me, who was watching who?" Jeff continues with a smirk, "Were you watching the criminals, or where they the ones watching you?"

"You're a criminal, Jeff." I spit back at him with venom in my voice. He is the second-to-last person I want to know what happened. If he knows that we messed up last night, that means ---

"Y/N, please come to my office, now." I hear a voice say in my head. AUGHHHHHH

"BEN! I thought you said you wouldn't tell ANYONE!!?" I yell at the blonde boy giddily pressing the buttons, enjoying my pain.

"I didn't say a word. You're partner in crime did though. Boy, don't you wish you had stayed with me last night, huh?" BEN says with a smirk plastered on his face, his eyes not leaving the screen. I roll my eyes and scoff, doing a heel turn and walking away from the laughing figures in the living room to the door leading to the one and only, Slenderman. More importantly, his wrath.

I cautiously open the door and see Hoodie standing next to Masky in front of Slender's desk. The room is big, but small at the same time, as all the furniture in the room is a little bigger than the normal person's belongings. Perhaps Slender knows a lot of people to tend to his height? I close the door behind me and walk up to Hoodie's side. He turns his head slightly to look who is next to him, then turns his head back to face Slender. Hmm. This is weird, I thought he would walk to the other side of Masky to get away from me. Perhaps he is getting used to me?

Masky ​is trying to explain the whole situation from last night, like an interpreter for Hoodie, who doesn't seem to speak much at all. Slender just nods along, as if he had heard this all before. It was now my turn to talk and explain it all. How much do I say? Did they say all the details of how Hoodie had to go out of his way to save me? My plan? HOODIE SLEEPING ON THE JOB?

I explain all the BIG occurrences and leave out the tiny ones, explaining more only if he had asked, which thankfully, he didn't. Masky and Hoodie had their, masks, glued to me as I spoke, and seemed to relax after I finished talking. Slender didn't seem to care as much as I thought he did, but perhaps he has a soft spot for me, being the new recruit that had been a part of his life longer than anyone else here. We all three were dismissed and sent into the hallway. Masky let out a breath of air and pulled me to his side as I was walking away.