EJ Route 9

Slenderman gathered us up and told us that instead of going along with Zalgo's party tomorrow, we are just going to sneak in today and help others not go through with his maniacal plans. Everyone agreed with it because it sounded interesting, but I don't want to go through with it. He says that once we get rid of Zalgo, he will have more time to focus on erasing my power, so I gave in.

Everyone trained all day except for Sally, Slender, and me. Sally is staying here with Jane, after many objections from Jane, and Slender is with me in his office. He explained that they will thrive with my aura so it will be dangerous to go with them but I want to go. He tells me to bring my bracelet with me for the moment we get there, so nothing can happen.

I agree to staying safe and careful at all times, so he lets me go with them. I had been preparing with them for the past couple hours and, if I can say, I have done pretty well with my training. OH, you're probably wondering about EJ, right? Well he woke up before me and left his room before I could see him. I also hadn't seen much of him today either.

Anyways, back to the present! We are already at Zalgo's domain and hiding in the shrubs outside his castle. Slender is trying to see what is the best method of breaking in without giving away our position. Soon, BEN shakes his head after getting orders from Slender, and disappears into the electrical system, disabling the camera's and alarm system. Slender then thinks of a plan to actually enter the building. He tells me that I would have to get captured, then the rest of the crew can sneak in after me when they are distracted. I ask what I should do and he looks around for things I could smash to get their attention. He talks with Jeff to see what I could do, but Jeff is thinking of crazy ideas, so I look around myself.

EJ shakes his head from the sidelines and looks at Slender. "Don't send her out there, she won't be capable of handling the pressure."

"Uh, EJ. You told me the same thing about the group of people I wanted to get for you and if I remember correctly, I DID AND SUCCEDED." I throw words at EJ like knives. How could he think that I couldn't do this? Distraction is my forte. I mean, come on! I already gave him the DISs, all I need to do is get traction with my shoes and walk up there.

"I got this." EJ says plainly as he walks up to the door. It opens and Zalgo comes out to greet him. Do they know each other? They talk like they have already gotten passed acquaintances.

They talk for a while and Zalgo motions for EJ to go in. Before EJ does, he turns slightly so I can see his face. His eyes are glowing a slight red again, just like it does when he is against me. Great... Slender looks extremely confused, but then assures us that since EJ had been gone, he might have gotten a second invite and told Zalgo he wanted to come early.

We never did get to tell him to give us a sign so we know he is OK, but we just give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is safe by himself. We wait a while to make sure nobody is still lingering by the door so we can go in, then Slender tells us that we should move forward and infiltrate. I hesitate in my movements and Slender spots this.

"What is wrong, child?" He asks. I shake my head to clear away any negative thoughts.

"EJ's eyes turned red. It usually does when he is affected by me." I say, "Should I put on my bracelet now?" I ask.

"Not yet. I'll tell you when." He tells me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the door with the others. We barge through the unlocked front door and head in. We are near the kitchen, where the two residents and the guest, EJ, sit.

Zalgo is frowning at the sight of us and so is the person sitting next to him. His son, maybe? EJ on the other hand is grinning at me with his dark red eyes. I shiver at the sight and look away. Zalgo was about to stand up to face Slenderman head on when BEN decides to appear out of thin air at this very moment.