Hoodie Route 4

I fasten both of our seatbelts and look around quickly to take in my surroundings. There is junk everywhere, even in a pile in between our feet. The rear-view mirror is pointed in a way that he can't see anything I am planning to do, except my face, which is a major concern. I also noticed that when they threw Hoodie in the car, he was tied up in three spots. His hands were tied together behind his back, his arms were tied to his torso, and his legs are tied together. As they started up the car, I turn my head to look out the window nearest me on my left. I move my right hand slowly over to Hoodies side of the car and tried not to make any facial expressions. The driver keeps an eye on me while the passenger's seat guy is on his phone again. My hand reaches Hoodie's shirt and I gently brush my hand against his side, trying to find my position on him while also letting him know what I am doing. He jumps a bit at my touch, alerting the driver to look back at me and him. I turn my head and pretend that I just noticed him and made a scared face, then looked back out the window.

I keep contact with Hoodie's body at all times, so he knows exactly where my hand is and won't jump again. We can't afford another mess up. I find where his hands are and find the knot that is constricting his movement. It takes me a while, but I manage to loosen up the knot enough so I can untie it. He slowly moves his hands apart to free himself, but his arms are still tied behind his back.

I move my hand a little bit up his back to find the next tie, but can't seem to find it. I end up tracing circles on his back, not getting anywhere near the thing. I can tell that he is trying his best not to move, but all I am doing is tickling his back. I feel a small movement from his hands and then feel a finger touch my thumb. I move my hand down to his hand and he guides me to the knot. It took me a little longer to undo this one, but I finally get it undone. Hoodie starts to move and I immediately move my hand down to his, trying to send a message to him. He can't move! He has to pretend that he is still tied up, otherwise we're screwed!

He doesn't seem to get the message and wiggles out of the excess rope around him. I mentally freak out knowing that it is just a matter of time until they notice he is moving the rope away from him. I grab one of his hands with my right hand and squeeze it as tight as I could to try to relay the message to him. Either he got it this time, or he stopped moving because he hates my physical contact.

The only thing I can think of to do know is to try to get out of the car. They are driving fast, so we can't just jump out. I remove my hand from Hoodie's and plan something.

"I need to use the bathroom!" I squeal. The two men look at me and then Hoodie, who is calm and pretending that he is still tied up.

"Fine. But FIVE MINUTES!" One of them says. The driver pulls into a gas station that looks like it has never been visited in ages. They let me out on my side of the car and I tell them that I will run in and then right back out. One of the guys follows me into the building and the other stays in the car with Hoodie. As I walk out of the building, I see that Hoodie has been waiting patiently for me. It seems like the guy who was supposed to watch Hoodie had went inside for something and just locked the door. Why didn't he just leave the car?

The man with me sighs and unlocks the door for me to get in. Once I am in, he gets in the front seat. Knowing that the doors are unlocked, I looked down at Hoodie's feet and see that he had untied them. I wait a second to think of something else to do to try to escape, when Hoodie reaches up and takes the gag out of his mouth and yells, "NOW!"

He gets out of the car, leaving me stunned in the backseat. I ran out of the car and tried to catch up with Hoodie, but the guy got out of the car just in time to catch me. I scream out to Hoodie with the loudest voice I can manage to try to get anyone's attention from the surrounding area. The other guy returned and got the car started and I was thrown back into the backseat, tied with Hoodie's ropes and gaged. Doors locked, and they drove away with me in it.

At least Hoodie managed to escape. The creepypastas need him, not me. When he returns, they will forget about me. If I return without him, I would be shunned, killed, or worse.

And this time in my life, is no different from my previous life. All anyone wants from me is money. All I will get is kidnapped. I don't deserve this, but I get it anyways. Why is my life so messed up!?? Why can't I, for once, be happy? Normal? Safe!?

For the first in my life.

I actually cried.