v.

Kaleb Cannel

No Problems by Gucci Mane blasted throughout the house while Cai, Nick, and I did some spring cleaning while my aunt was out grocery shopping and the kids were at their dads house for the weekend.

In the process of cleaning up my closet, I came across some pictures of my moms and pops when they were around my age. I chuckled at the picture of us. I bit my lip before putting the pictures away.

I never really talked about my parents because I don't talk about my past. Just got to be the right one for me to open up to you.

"Yo bitch came to my house to get fucked by my roster and team homie, Peewee put me on it. Yeah, these niggas don't want no problems." Cai and Nick rapped at the same time while throwing shit in bags.

Let me tell you, the twins are the most smartest 14 year olds I've ever ran across. They both get straight A's but Nick just want to be hard so bad. He just need to be a child and get out of them streets.

I tried to help him, but you can't help anyone that doesn't want to be help.

"These yours?" Cai asked me holding up a box of condoms.

"No, ion use Trojan. Them his." I pointed to Nick who was sitting up against my dresser, looking at me.

Every since yesterday, Nick been trying his best to get me back talking to him. I ain't gone lie, besides Ezerah, the twins are my homies.

"Cai, turn the music down and come sit. Let's talk." I sat down on the floor, against my stripped bed.

Cai came and sat beside his brother while I looked at them. I looked at Cai and saw a nice, smart young man that was going to make it out of Harlem. I looked at Nick and saw a smart, want to be hard, young man that's either going to get himself together or is going to end up in jail.

You use to cannot identify the twins, but now that Nick has an almost full sleeve on his right arm, we can identify them. I swear this boy is growing up too fast and I got to help him before he fuck his life up worser.

"Aight, so what's been up with y'all?"

They shrugged and just looked at me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You still mad at me, bruh?" Nick asked.

"I'm talkin' to you ain't it? So what you think?"

"Ion know, cause it's like every little shit I do, you get pissed off."

"Nick, you swung on yo moms. You hung around the most dangerous nigga in Harlem. You slangin' dope, bruh you're doin' to much."

"I apologized to mama for that and ion hang with Lean anymore."

"Like I told you, I don't care what you do. You grown, right?"

"KC chill, I only was doing that shit for fun."

"The fun over, stop it. Aight?"

"I got to now, fixing to be a damn father."

"Dumbass." Cai coughed making me burst out laughing.