dos.

Kaleb Cannel

Elaine walked pass me and Ezerah while we were sitting in the kitchen discussing his wedding and other things. I looked at Elaine and noticed her outfit.

"Man, get the fuck out the kitchen." I smacked my lips, seeing her in a sports bra and some leggings, showing off her curves.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed a bottle of water before walking out of the kitchen.

"Can't stand that little ass girl." Ezerah shook his head, frowning.

"She's two years under us, chill."

"And? Anyway back to this shit before Tae kill me. You got your tux?"

"No cause I didn't know what kind to buy."

"Damn KC, we'll go tomorrow. You know who you're walking in with, right?" A smile appeared on his face.

"No, who?" I asked, frowning.

"The love of your life, Ms. Loren Mayers."

Loren and I departed our ways some years back. We got into a huge ass argument that caused us to break up. She accused me of setting her up just to get close to her pops so my uncle could harm him. I didn't know shit about none of that.

This how it went; my uncle asked me to chill with him and I agreed. He told me he had to handle some type of business at this loft so I rolled with him. He told me to hold the gun until he called my name. Yeah I was dumb as hell to be in that situation but shit.

My uncle ended up going to prison for life due to his time not being served for rape and his time of using a weapon. I found out he raped Loren's mother the day he was sentenced.

When I tell you Trent and I was fucking furious. We was so pissed off that we let a rapist near us and a nigga who's did so much dirt.

I tried apologizing to Loren for my unc's action but I was never able to reach out to her. I apologized to her parents for all the shit that went down and surprisingly, they accepted it.

But Loren on the other hand, never did and I doubt if she ever would. The fact that we have to walk down the aisle together.. Lord please don't let shawty kill me.

"She agreed to this?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Actually she don't know about it, but knowin' Tae she'll drag her into it."

"Don't force her to walk down the aisle with me."

"I hate y'all asses like on everything, shit. Just get back together." He whined like a little kid.

"Tae told me she got a nigga."

"Yeah, but that don't mean shit."

I chuckle and shook my head. I doubt Lo and I will ever be cool again.

"What's the weddin' colors?"

"Um, I'ma have to get back with you on that."

"Damn shame, you don't even know the colors to your weddin'."