doce.

Loren Mayers

"No, no, no, no." I shot up from the couch and ran to the bathroom, feeling blood gush out my mouth. I cut the bathroom light on and immediately started spitting up blood into the sink.

What the hell is going on with me?

I rinsed my mouth out and and brushed my teeth, carefully. I cut off the water and stared at myself in the mirror, trying to find anything different about myself.

I didn't find anything different but I did find a tad bit swelling in my neck. I guess it's from a lot of coughing. I sighed and cut the bathroom light off, going up to my room to get ready for my brother's graduation.

Royal along with Nick and Cai will be graduating today. I'm so proud of them for staying in school. I'm extremely proud of them for graduating with honors.

I bet you didn't expect that coming from Royal and Nick. Well they're actually some smart ass little kids.

Kaleb left an hour early just so he could scoop up Ezerah so they could go to the dealership to get the twins cars. Remember Kaleb saying he had something special for them when they graduate? That something special is their own car.

These kids fixing to be hell of hype.

"Hello?" I answered the call from my dad while trying to find some clothes.

"Aye baby, can you drive Royal's car to the graduation?"

"Wait, you bought him a car?" I smiled.

"Yeah, he deserve it."

"Aw, but yes I will."

"Preciate it. I was going to let Logan drive it, but you know she can barely drive."

"Dad, she drives fine." I laughed, laying the outfit on my bed.

"She almost hit the mailbox yesterday. Talkin' about she didn't see it."

"Oh my goodness," I laughed. "I'll be over there shortly."

"Aight, be safe."

"Same to you." I said before hanging up the phone.

After taking my shower and doing my makeup, I slipped on one of the many outfits Kaleb bought me last month for my birthday. It was a Kimono Pajama set from H&M with a lace crop top from Lipsy. I flat ironed my hair and instantly started coughing.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I yelled, getting aggravated.

This is really getting on my nerves.

I finally finished getting dressed. I grabbed my purse, phone, keys, and Royal's gift before walking out the house.

I traveled to my parents house and parked. I spot Royal's new car as soon as I got out.

"Ooh shit. This bitch is clean." I cheesed, looking at the all black 2016 Audi A7 with black rims and dark tent.

I opened the door to the car and immediately feel in love. The inside had burgundy seats and that new car smell. I looked at the rugs to see it had RM on them which is his initials.