twenty eight.

Logan Mayers

Junior year was going by in rapid speed. I had the opportunity to graduate early multiple of times but I decided to just tone down and just go through all of my years.

Based off the credits I will have at the end of this year, I most likely will only have one class for my senior year.

I'm the last of the Mayers kids to graduate. If I can keep up the good grades, I would continue on the tradition of graduating with honors.

"Hey Stormi," I walked up to her as she grab her books out of her locker. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. "I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you?"

"Listen Logan, no disrespect towards you but I think it's best for us to just not associate with each other due to you being with Nick." She responded, closing her locker door.

"Wait huh? You saying that like I just got into a relationship with Nick. Stormi, what is going on with you?"

"Nothing, I just can't talk to you anymore. It was nice knowing you though." She said just when the bell to first lunch rung. She took that as a sign to leave.

I stood there confused on what just happened. I haven't had a conversation with Stormi since three weeks before Cai's passing. I heard that was around the time they broke up.

I asked Cai about her one day and he laughed at me then walked away. This all is just weird but hey it is what it is.

"Hey little girl, what are you standing here for?" I turned around to see Paisli standing in front of me with her hands in her coat pocket.

"Hey Paisli." I smiled at her while she smiled back.

"Was you just talking to Stormi?"

"Um yeah." I watched as her eyes widen a little as kids rushed passed us to get to the lunch room.

"You know her big brother?"

"No."

"Her big brother is Shamar. A guy that both your brother and boyfriend have beef with right now."

"Ladies, get to where you need to be." Officer Payne walked pass us. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Paisli.

"You don't do shit in your classes, come on I'm fixing to check you out." She pulled me towards the office while I laughed.

After she checked me out, we traveled to her little new Nissan Maxima. I was proud of her because she bought this car with her own money. Paisli is the best girlfriend my brother has ever chosen. All of his other girls were just not for him and I knew that from the jump.

"How do you have a car and you can't even drive?" I asked while I fasted my seatbelt.

"I can drive. Now you on the other hand cannot." She chuckled before starting the car and changing the gear.

"Girl please, I've been driving since I was thirteen."

"Ooh fancy." She said making me burst out laughing.