quince.

Ezerah Mayfield

"Aye, Mrs. Mayfield." I called my wife's name out, going around our house to find her. I finally found her in Ezra's room, folding clothes.

I ran to her and jumped on her causing us to fall backwards on Ezra's bed.

"What do you want?" She laughed while I hovered over her smiling.

It's been almost eight months since we tied the knot. I'm not going to lie I never saw myself marrying any girl. I was use to fucking girls then dipping them. Marriage didn't come across my mind not one time nor did having a girlfriend.

But here I am and happier than a motherfucker.

"My wife." I kissed her lips.

"You have me. Now get off of me." She slightly nudged me to get off of her.

She stood up and started putting Ezra's clothes up just when he came upstairs to his room, dragging a toy in.

"Mommy, Daddy drunk my apple juice." He frowned at me while I burst out laughing.

"Why you did that?" Tae asked, turning around.

"I mean shit I was thirsty."

"It's okay, Ezzy, I'll go to the store and get you some more tonight."

"Thank you."

"Might of fact, you go to the store." She said to me while I smacked my lips.

"Where's your car keys?" I stood up, walking over to her.

"Drive your car."

"I don't want to."

"They're on the table." She unbutton Ezzy's shirt and took it off of him before putting on a new on.

"Anything else you need from the store?" I slipped on my slides.

"Some pineapples and yogurt pretzels."

"Wait, you're eatin' that shit together?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Alright then." I said and jogged downstairs. I grabbed Tae's keys to her car because I didn't feel like driving mine.

It's not like me to drive anywhere without blasting music so I literally stayed under our garage for ten minutes trying to find the right song to play. I finally settled on a song and turned the volume up, backing out.

I drove to the nearest Walmart and found a nearby parking spot.

"Shit it's cold in this bitch." I mumbled, walking in the not so crowded Walmart.

I grabbed Ezzy's apple juice along with Tae's pineapples. I walked around the store until I found the yogurt pretzels and some gummies for myself cause them hoes be hitting.

I made it to the cash register successfully without dropping anything because I'm mad clumsy.

The little girl smile at me before ringing up my items. She told me the total and I swiped my card.