epilogue.

epilogue.

"How come the good ones die young?
How come I wasn't able to live long enough to have a son?
I knew my life was about to end when my back went numb.
Shielded my sister-in-law's body to protect her from that gun.
She lived, but I didn't.
That's alright though, because all of this was already predicted."

___________

I remove the pen from my hand to flex my muscles. I've been writing for the last hour due to poems flowing through my brain. I scratched the back of my neck as something started telling me to look at the scrapbook I had sitting in front of me.

I twist up my bottom lip and decided to go ahead and open the scrapbook that was filled with pictures.

The first picture that appeared was a picture of my brother's family. Nick and Logan were in the middle while Logan held their daughter. Their twins were standing in front of them while Jaden was standing beside Nick.

Nick and Logan have been married for the last four years. Six years before that, they ended up departing their ways once again due to lack of time they were spending with each other.

They both had grew up and was beginning to start their own lives. They didn't want to hold each other back from exploring so they cut the string. They reunited, got married, and had a set of twin boys along with a little girl.

The twins names where Caius Dante Slayer and Caine Dee Slayer, who just turned four years old. Their daughter name was Addison Rai Slayer, who is six months old. Jaden's about to be fifteen years old before you know it.

I was only able to see my nephew being born which is alright. I wasn't physically there for my other nephews or niece's birth but spiritually I was.

Nick ended up switching his major to become an aerospace engineer while Logan went to college to continue to be a fashion designer. They settled in a five bedroom home, located in Rochester, New York.

Nick finally learned to let  his hurt out which was through talking to me at my grave. I startled him once when I responded to a question he asked. I told him that everything's fine and for him to stop stressing.

I smiled and flipped over to another page, seeing my teenage twin sisters, brother, and my mother.

Mychel, Maci, and Mia have really grown up on me. Maci and Mia are sixteen while Mychel is about to be twenty. They've all been good kids from what I saw.

Mia's still a basketball player that is still repping mumber eleven while she's trying to maintain the honor roll. Maci is an artist that's also trying to manage the honor roll as well. As for Mychel, he's attending an out-of-state college to become a doctor.

My mother finally found her a husband after all these years. I see he's treating her right which I have no problem with. They've been married for a little over a year. He always keeps her smiling.

The page flipped on it's own to one of my favorite couples since I was living, Taeli and Ezerah.

Taeli and Ezerah are still the same. Their children, Ezra and Teia are now fourteen and ten. They're an exact replica of their parents especially with their goofy ways.