veintitrés.

Royal Mayers

Logan walked downstairs to the kitchen where pops and I were currently at. She smiled at me before giving me a hug and going over to give pops a hug. He hugged her and went back to cooking us "breakfast".

Moms usually the one that cooks around here but since she had work to take tend to, Pops decided to cook for us. I was going to hit up IHOP with Paisli, but she had to go to work so I might as well stay at home.

Thanksgiving break was coming to an end. I've been trying to spend time with all my family and friends since I rarely do that when I come in town.

I'm recently enrolled in Howard University in Washington D.C. I've always wanted to go to an HBCU college since I was fourteen.

I'm trying to become a photographer along with having my own business such as a place where teenagers could come and get help and special treatment along with advice. Just a little place they can hang out along with getting life lessons from me and maybe Paisli.

I like helping others who wants to get help.

"Um, what's he cooking?" Logan asked, sitting beside me at the island.

"I have no idea." I responded watching him fix our plates. He finished with the plates and brought them over to us and sat them in front of us.

The plate held a few pieces of bacon, an omelet, a piece of toast and some strawberries. Rakim? Rakim Mayers made this? Can't be. It looked pretty good, but looks could be deceiving.

He sat a cup of orange juice in front of us before holding his hands up.

"I bet it taste better than your moms."

I looked over at Logan who glanced at me. Alright, let's try this out.

Logan and I picked up our utensil in unison, eating a piece of omelet. I widen my eyes at the fact this shit was really edible, actually good as hell.

"Yo, no way you made this." I laughed, eating a piece of bacon.

"Dad, this is good." Logan said, smiling.

"Preciate it, preciate it. Don't expect it anymore either because that shit is tirin'. Can't wait until Lauren gets back."

"All these years and this is like your first meal you cooked." I shook my head.

"Ain't no shame in my game." He walked out the kitchen, grabbing his ringing phone.

I looked over at my little sister to see her texting someone.

"Don't sleep with me ever again. Had your damn feet in my mouth." I said, standing up to finish eating my food. I really can't sit down while eating.

Logan and I had a little movies night last night since we haven't really spent time together. She informed me on everything's that going on in her life. Just a few years back, it was hard for me to get her to talk to me because I guess she was scared.

She finally came around and now she's able to talk to me although she know I have an opinion on everything.

She feel asleep in the bed with me and I just let her stay there. That was a mistake, ass sleep too wild.