viente.

Kaleb Cannel

Ezerah jumped up and down like a little ass kid while we were in the jewelry store. I'm guessing he already knew why I was in here. He was real life cheesing hard as hell while I checked out the jewelry.

After like a few hours of checking out every single type, I finally settled on one which made E ass smile. I paid my fair and thanked the young lady who was very patient with me.

We walked out the expensive ass jewelry store and got into my car while I started up. I put on my seatbelt and changed the gear.

"Whatchu bought?" I asked E as I got into the turning lane.

"Ezra some diamond earrings and Tae a diamond necklace." He responded, dusting off his pants.

"Ooh that boy got money." I teased, causing him to laugh.

"What else you have to pick up?"

"Nothin'. That was it."

"So you doin' it on your birthday?" He asked, referring to tomorrow.

"Yeah, kind of weird ain't it?"

"Nah, it's actually kind of lit." He leaned up in his seat, looking out the window.

"You know where we haven't been in a long time?" I laughed, stopping at the light.

"Strip club?"

"Hell yeah."

"Yo, Tae and I was just talkin' about that not too long ago. She said she want to go to one."

"Word? We got to see if Lo with it."

"Yeah, we'll go sometime next year after Tae have the baby."

I licked over my lips and nod my head.

"Lo told me about her situation. Shit fucked up, man." He shook his head.

Loren had a check up a few weeks back and the doctor told her that she probably won't be able to have children. I was hurt like a motherfucker when he told us. Like my baby won't be able to give me babies?

"Yeah." I sighed lowly. "Wait a minute, that's the reason Tae didn't tell Lo she's pregnant?"

"Yeah, she didn't want to upset her."

"Aw hell. Lo wasn't mad or upset, she was really happy when Tae told her."

"I told Tae she wouldn't be upset. What you want me to buy you for your birthday, baby?" He said causing us both to laugh.

"I wonder about you sometimes."

"I wonder about my damn self." He shook his head, looking out the window. "Yo, you remember we use to always be at that court?"

I glanced over at the not so crowded court and smiled. E and I basically grew up at basketball court. Had my first fist fight and my first kiss there. Memories, man.

I parked on the curb of the court and we got out. I stuffed my keys in my pocket and walked behind E through the gate.

The few boys that were there looked at us. They stopped playing basketball and stared at us.