ocho.

Kaleb Cannel

"Lo, you sure I don't need to leave? I'an tryna start shit with yo nigga." I said, feeling her trace my tat on my chest as she laid on it.

Aight so I know we probably took it far, but hey. She doesn't regret it and I damn sure don't. The feelings are extremely strong now and I'm sure trying to make her mine again.

"No, he's not coming back." She mumbled.

I picked her up and placed her on my lap. She was now looking at me while I looked at her.

"Listen, I know we're not together but I just want to let you know, I love you and I will always love you. The situation that happened, I hate it did because it took a toll on both of our lives. I love you, Lo like dead ass."

"I love you too, Kaleb. I know I kind of overreacted back then but I just thought it was best for us to separate at the moment. Did I mean for it to take us almost 4 years to reunite? No and I honestly didn't think we'll even talk to each other again."

"Nah you was doin' the right thing. It looked like I was in the wrong because I held a gun in my hand and was with him."

"I guess that breakup realize how much we really love each other," she looked up at me. "Sike!"

She started laughing hard as hell. I flipped us over so now I was on top. She was still laughing until I kissed her neck, sucking on it a little.

"Mhm, what's funny now?" I kissed her lips, tugging on her bottom lip.

I pulled away and she just stared at me. A smile crept up on her face causing one to do so on mine.

"I think you should be getting home to your girlfriend."

"Man, here you go." I frowned.

"Oh I forget, she's somewhere shaking her ass."

I smacked my lips and looked at her.

"I'm just playing." She laughed, standing up on the bed. She was dressed in an oversize t shirt, some undergarments and some socks.

"Where you goin'?"

"Business." She point her finger at me before proceeding to jump off the bed until I grabbed her and pulled her down to me.

"Have sex with a nigga one time in a long time and he returns clingy." She smiled at me. All I could do was laugh.

"You're full of jokes tonight, but wasn't you the clingy one? 'Kaleb, don't move.' Yeah." I laughed, mocking her.

"Whatever," she laughed, pulling her hair back into a messy bun. "Cannot tell Tae about this. She'll be way too hype."

"Her and Ezerah both. They're already plannin' our weddin'."

"Oh my God, will somebody stop them."

"Ezzy said I should be with you." I said, sitting up in the bed.

"What made him say that?"

"He saw Elaine and was like she's ugly, you need to be with TT Loren."