xi.

Kaleb Cannel

Graduating didn't change me one bit. I'm still the same hood nigga from the beat up townhouses in Harlem. Only difference is, I'm not in school anymore. College wasn't in my range because one, I don't have money for that shit and two, I doubt I'll get any scholarships to any schools.

All I'm going to focus on is football. Maybe I can become a coach or something.

I squatted back down and received my money off the ground. I was beating these cats in dice. They already knew the business, don't know why they challenge me.

"KC, you cheatin'." E and OD complained as I chuckled and stood up.

"You just don't know how to play." I responded as I saw an all black Lamborghini cruising down the street. Who this?

We all stared at the car once it parked on the curb of my townhouse. I scrunched my nose up to try to figure out who the hell this was.

I saw Loren get out the car and started walking towards the porch. I slipped on my Nike slides before meeting up with her. I hugged her before looking at her.

For her to have on some leggings, air maxes, an oversize shirt and a hat, baby girl was looking good.

"This you?" I looked at the car then looked at her.

"Um yeah."

"Aw shit, Loborghini." I chuckled as she chuckled also.

Eighteen with a Lamborghini, that's lit.

"Are you busy? I want you to go somewhere with me."

"Do I have to put on clothes?"

She chuckled before shaking her head, no. I smiled before telling E them I'll be back. Loren walked over to the driver's side while I watched the door flew up. I got in and pulled the door down.

Just like on the outside, the inside was all black also. This bitch cute as hell. Lo pulled off while the radio started playing.

"Where we goin'? Cause I didn't bring money or my phone."

"Going to take this back to the dealer." She said referring to the Lambo.

"What for?"

"I don't want to sound like a spoil brat or anything, but I don't want it. It's my dream car but I just feel like I don't deserve it."

"Don't deserve it? You must did somethin' bad?"

"No."

"Then what is it?" I asked confused, fuck she giving a lam back for?

"Car cost too much. Money could be going to someone else."

I nod my head and just left it at that. I knew she was talking about me with the college situation. Yesterday after the party, I vented to her about not having money and shit for college.

It she's taking it back for me, she don't need to do that. I will never take money from her or her family. I'll rather work for mine before asking others.