trece.

the following chapter is not my best.. it was rushed and i apologize. excuse any mistakes.

Nicolas Slayer

"Stop, you're making me nervous." Logan covered her face with her small hands, causing me to smile.

"Chill, baby," I removed her hands from her face. "Let me hear your speech."

She took a deep breath before reciting her speech to me. Logan is in some class in school that causes her to write speeches and recite them to the whole class. This was their last speech for the school year and they'll be giving their speeches at some awards thing held at the Central. I helped her with this particular speech and I wanted to hear her recite it, but she was shy.

"And you was nervous because?" I laughed, pinching her cheek. "You did good and I see you added somethin' to it."

Her speech was about how black girls are the most disrespected woman in America which is so true. It's crazy how they bash the black sisters because of their skin.

Me personally, I love black girls and the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

"You be making me nervous, but yeah I did."

"I be making you nervous? How so?"

"You always having a seductive ass look on your face." She fixed her crop top.

"Hey," I held my hands up in surrender. "I can't help it."

"That's what you always say." She laughed, disappearing to the bathroom.

Logan been spending more time with me lately since I'm moving to Pennsylvania at the end of July for school. I got a scholarship to Cheyney University along with other scholarships but I decided to go there.

I toured the school a week ago and it seems like a pretty good fit for me. This long distance relationship with my girl and son fixing to fuck me up though.

Damn I'm going to miss my babies.

"Okay so it's almost five and I have nothing to wear." She walked back into my room and plopped down on my bed.

I stood up and walked to my closet, grabbing a bag that was actually a gift I forgot to give her on her birthday a few days ago. She turned sixteen and she swears she's a whole woman now.

I was able to spend majority of her day with her before her family did something with her. She didn't have a party because she's really not the partying type.

"Wear this." I handed her the bag. She looked up from her phone and grabbed the bag from me, removing to pink paper and pulling out the outfit.

"Aw baby, thank you." She hugged me.

"Yeah, gone get dress so we can head on out."

"I need to take a shower."

"I mean, I can just lick you clean." I mumbled, while she gasped.

"You're nasty," she laughed. "You can lick something else though." She mumbled the last part, but I heard her.

"You know I have no problem with doing so. I am kind of hungry."