thirty six.

Nicolas Slayer  

I'm about to go home. I love you too, baby.

The clicking sound of the loaded gun caused me to jump up out of my sleep. I sighed in relief realizing that it was only a dream.

I looked around at the darkness of my room and shivered at the cold air. I pat down my bed for my phone and retrieved it at the foot of my bed. I press the home button to see what time it was.

The time strike 2:30 am as soon as the phone lit up. I put the phone back down and sat on the side of my bed, rubbing my hands down my face.

I slowly stood onto my feet and made my way out my bedroom door. I looked down the hall to see my mother's room door open along with the twin's room door. I could tell both of their televisions were still on.

I stood in front of the closed bedroom door beside mine. I haven't been in this room in awhile. I hesitantly grabbed the door knob, turning it so it can open.

I cut the light on to reveal Cai's clean and cold room. Cai never kept his room dirty unless he was trying to find some clothes but after that he'll make sure he straighten it back up.

I chuckled at the memory of me coming into his room one day just to dirty it up. He was so pissed at me.

I rubbed my hand against his dresser as I made my way to his computer desk. I gently pulled out his rolling chair and took a seat in it.

I opened up his MacBook, surprised that it was charged. I'm guessing Mych used it because no way it has a charge.

I typed in his corny ass password, letting it boot up. A picture of his favorite NFL team symbol, the Redskins, appeared as the home screen. I rolled my eyes because I was a Steelers fan.

I noticed a bunch of essay's attached to his desktop. Those essay's led my brother getting hell of unneeded scholarships for college. Just wished he was able to attend college.

I started rambling in his draw until I found an envelope with my name on it. I froze before picking up the envelope.

I opened it to see a three page letter that was written by him. I read the date and noticed it was written exactly a day before he was pronounced dead.

Aye Nick,

First of all, stay the fuck out of my room, bitch. Always stealing my cologne and t shirts. Anyway's if you're reading this then I've been pronounced dead on scene.

No, I didn't die because I was trying to protect you. You really don't even have shit to do with this situation that I was in that led to my death.

Although you did have some beef with Shamar, you're not the cause of my death.

Let me break this down to you. When I was fucking with Stormi, Shamar liked me. Nigga was on some gay shit so I was like "nah if we're dating than I can't be around your brother." Stormi was like alright since she knew he was on the DL.

I stopped coming over her house and the nigga got mad because I stopped coming over there. I'm like what type of shit is you on, b? So basically we end up fighting because he wouldn't leave me alone. After that fight, I didn't hear about nor saw him for a few months.

I never really told you why I laugh every time you bring up Stormi's name. That's because she's a goofy bitch. We got into an actual fist fight a few weeks after I fought her brother. She got mad because I said I wasn't going to have sex with her raw.