xxi.

Kaleb Cannel

You know the feeling when you're in love? Like nothing else matters but that person. You know the feeling when you first made love to your baby? How amazing it felt to be inside her? How beautiful she looked when she moaned your name?

Shit clutch.

"Baby?" Loren's soft voice broke me out of a deep thought.

"Wassup?" I broke my gaze from staring at the semi dark ceiling and looked down at her.

"Can we go outside on the balcony?"

"Can you walk? Cause you was actin' like you couldn't even go to the bathroom." I chuckled, pulling the covers off of us.

"I can't, thanks to you. So let me get on your back." She stood up on the bed while I stood up also.

She hopped on my back, wrapping her legs around me. I grabbed a blanket and cupped my hands under her ass, walking out our room.

She hummed in my ear as I walked downstairs to the balcony. Like we expected, it was fairly chilly outside.

"Lo, it's mad cold out here. You know you get sick easily." I turned around went back in the house.

"Okay, well sit by the fireplace with me." She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the fireplace. I chuckled and sat on the floor, against the wall. She came and sat beside me, wrapping the blanket around us. She laid her head on my shoulder and exhaled a breath.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked, placing her on my lap.

"Yes and I love you too. You know when you sung to me? I was like, nut. I had like five orgasms just from your voice." She confessed, chuckling a little after.

"You'an knew a nigga can sing?" I laughed.

"No, like wow. Your voice is amazing."

"Eh, preciate it."

"It's funny how everybody was telling me, 'oh it's going to hurt when you lose your virginity.' or 'oh shit, he ain't going to care about you. He just trying to get the feeling and a nut.' They were so wrong."

"They was. Got yo ass to moan my name, though."

"Oh please, don't act like you didn't say 'shit, Loren.' Yup, I heard you."

I open my mouth and looked at her while she laughed.

"You'an heard nothin'."

"Whatever you say, baby." She chuckled, kissing me.

I licked over my bottom lip before just staring at her. I might sound corny and everything, but this girl is so.... shit bruh.

"You're forever mine. Don't you forget that."

≫≫≫

"Why you facetimin' me? I'm convinced you're gay, son." I said to Ezerah while I rambled through the kitchen cabinets for some food.