thirty two.

Kaleb Cannel

I've been staring at Loren every since she walked down the aisle. All of this is just kind of surreal to me, honestly. I'm like damn she really fuck with me enough to marry me.

I pray and hope our future be fulfill with nothing but excited moments. I hope we're strong enough to hold our word and stay together through thick and thin. And of course I pray we'll be able to start a family.

Putting my all in on this honeymoon.

"Ass gettin' fat." I smiled, leaning on the bathroom counter as she walked out the bathroom stall. Lo with the overactive bladder had to use the bathroom as soon as we jumped the broom.

I was in the girl's bathroom with her because she needed someone to unzip her. She took her whole dress off just to piss. I don't know why that shit was so funny to me.

"I wonder how." She smirked, fixing her bridal undergarments. Whatever they're called.

"I know how." I walked behind her while she was washing her hands. She dried her hands off and turned around, looking up at me.

"Let's say we start the honeymoon early."

"Kaleb."

"Just ten minutes baby, please." I stomped like a little kid.

"No." She laughed, grabbing her dress.

I smacked my lips and helped her in her dress. She fixed herself in the mirror before we both walked out to make our grand entrance.

We decided the open the reception with our first dance.

"Introducin' the first ever, Mr. & Mrs. Kaleb Cannel, headasses." A$AP Nast said over the mic since he was the Dj. Everybody laughed including Loren and I as everybody clapped.

Of course Nast started playing I Want To Be Your Man. If this ain't one of me and Lo's song than I don't know what is.

Everybody started watching us as we did our first dance. It was weird because we don't like all the attention on us, but we just blocked everyone out and focused on each other.

"So I have to wake up to you for the rest of my life?" Loren smiled, looking up at me as her arms were wrapped around my neck.

"Yup, get use to it." I smiled back, tightening my grip around her waist.

"I'm already use to it." She laughed, rubbing her right thumb over my bottom lip. I chuckled just when the song went off. I grabbed Lo's hand, ignoring the claps and cheers, and sat her in a chair.

I kneeled down in front of her before I heard her father say something.

"Aye lil nigga, better not use your teeth." Rakim stood up from his chair and leaned over the table. I chuckled along with everybody else.

I'm just going to have to go against the grain on this one.

I lift her dress up enough from me to remove the garter from around her upper thigh. I grabbed the garter with my teeth and pulled it down while Lo laughed.

I removed it from her leg and stood up, waving it in the air.

"This damn nigga done did it." Rocky said. I already knew I was about to get an ear full later on tonight.

I threw the garter back for one of the guys to catch it. Que caught it and help it up while he took a sip from his glass.

Loren decided to go ahead and throw her bouquet of flowers. She tossed the flowers behind her and ironically, my aunt Katelyn caught it. I started laughing because Que happily skipped over to her.