diecisiete.

Kaleb Cannel

I unlocked the door to my house, going inside. Ezerah walked in behind me and cut the light on. I looked around to see it the same way I left it. I haven't been here in some months and it kind of felt weird. It was brining back unwanted and unhealthy memories.

I came over today to clean it up since I'll be selling it soon. This was my very first house I bought when I received some money. I was proud of myself for accomplishing something like this.

But it's time to move on.

"I refuse to help you get all this shit out, bro." Ezerah sighed heavily, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Most of this shit goin' to the dump."

"Really startin' over, huh?"

"Yeah." I sighed, looking around.

"Where we startin'?" He asked, removing his hoodie from his body.

"The kitchen. I bet this food spoil as hell." I said while walking to the kitchen. Ezerah walked over to the speaker and started playing music from his phone.

"Oh so now you listen to $ki Mask?" I laughed, opening cabinets to remove everything from in there, hearing him play $ki Mask the Slump God's mixtape.

"Shout out to KC for puttin' me on." He laughed, coming beside me with a garbage bag.

We started removing everything from the cabinets including all of my dishes which wasn't many because I didn't buy many. We traveled to the refrigerator and freezer and removed everything--shit was mad spoil.

By time we got done with the kitchen, we was already fed up with this shit. I hopped on the counter and texted Loren back while Ezerah stared at me.

"What?"

"Nothin', I just can't believe she real life has cancer."

"Me either," I mumbled, licking over my lips. "She's tryin' her best to stay positive."

"She got this. Lo mad strong."

I nod my head in agreement. I really didn't want to have this conversation about Lo's cancer because it'll leave me feeling weird.

I guess he caught the hint and changed the subject.

"Got somethin' to tell you."

I looked up at him which caused him to continue.

"Basically a nigga's pull out game been weak since I've got married."

"Tae pregnant?" I smiled, laughing at him also.

"Yup yup." He laughed, smiling also.

Well look at that, my homie is about to have his second child. I'm proud of them, like real shit. Hopefully I can be next with getting married and having children.

"Congrats, bruh," I threw a straw at him. "I'm really happy for y'all."

"Appreciate it."