once.

Kaleb Cannel

Tae walked in with a sad looking Ezzy. I frowned seeing that he was upset and she was aggravated. Tae and I became a little closer over the years. I liked how she still stayed in contact with me after Lo and I departed our ways.

I called her up today so we could finish discussing about Lo's birthday, which is today. My little baby is twenty two. I wanted to do something special for her mainly because she deserve it and because I missed all of her other birthdays.

"Hey KC." She greeted, picking up Ezzy.

"Wassup, Tae. Why y'all lookin' so gloomy?" I asked as she sat down in front of me.

"I want Daddy." Ezzy wiped his watery eyes, laying on his mother.

"Oh he's gone, isn't he?"

"Yeah and he won't be back until like two weeks." She sighed, rocking Ezzy.

"Why y'all didn't go with him?"

"I couldn't take off of work."

"That's understandable." I chewed on my bottom lip.

Ezerah and the rest of the Nets went to Washington for some business related things. This is actually his first time going so I know that hurt Tae them. They're so use to being under him.

There's pros and cons when being in the association and league.

"Them two weeks are goin' to fly. I promise you."

"Yeah, I'm fine with it because I know it's his job but Ezzy isn't too fond of it."

"Ezzy," he looked at me. "Stop cryin', he's goin' to be back soon. Just think about when he comes back, he would have you toys, games, and autographs from your favorite players." I tried my best to cheer him up and it's actually working.

"Really?" He smiled and so did I.

"Really." I glanced at Tae who smiled at me.

"So you got the building for the party?" Tae asked, sitting up in her seat.

"Yeah. Nick them there decoratin' it now."

"Who is Nick them?"

"Nick, Logan, Royal, Paisli, Cai, and Stormi."

"Paisli and Stormi are Royal and Cai's girlfriends, right?"

"Yeah."

"Dude, you left 3 couples in a building by theirselves?"

"Um yeah, what's the problem?"

"Hell nah," she stood up. "Teenagers hormones be out of control and that building has rooms. Come on, we got to go check on them."

I started laughed and walked out of the restaurant behind her. She strapped Ezzy in his booster seat while I got into the passenger side of her car.

Loren and Tae been trying to keep Logan as pure as they can. I know that's Lo's sister and Tae's cousin but I mean she is her own person and she's going to do what she wants regardless.