Chapter One

*Check out the trailer above!*

*Jules' P.O.V*

"Morning gorgeous." Michael smirked as he walked past me, making sure to slap my ass hard enough to leave a red mark.

"Let me guess?" I smirked, "Horny much?"

"Oh babygirl, you have no idea." Michael smirked as he tossed me a banana. "I think you know what to do."

"Hey, I thought today was my day?" Luke asked as he walked in.

"No, you're tomorrow." Michael rolled his eyes.

"We need another girl, at least one." Ashton sighed walking in. "We all can't fuck Jules in one day."

"Afraid I can't take it?" I cocked an eyebrow, proposing a challenge.

"No, we know you most likely could. Our manager made us promise one a day."

"And it's killing us." Calum whined.

"Well I mean," I smirked putting the banana down, "What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Yeah, but what our girlfriends know will kill us." Luke sighed. "To be honest, I hate Ashlynn, she's so clingy."

"Try dating Rebecca, she's nothing like Jules in bed." Michael rolled his eyes and walked in my direction.

"At least Rebecca will get into bed with you," Calum sighed, "Scarlet refuses."

"I don't know, I think Kayla is great." Ash shrugged. "I mean, nothing compared to you," Ash said to me, "But she's not horrible."

"Then dump them?" I asked, "Why stay with someone when someone else makes you feel so much better?"

"Management won't let us." Calum, Luke and Michael said in unison.

"Okay, I hate to break this conversation up, but I need to go." Michael said grabbing my hand. "Come on." All the boys rolled their eyes and laughed at Michael's boner. I wasn't going to tell them, but today wasn't Michael's day, but he just, he makes me feel better than the others. "Come on babygirl." Michael smirked, pulling me into his room. "Let's see what you got."

"What will it be today?" I asked walking over to his closet, half of which had clothes for me in it.

"Nothing special," Michael said grabbing my hand. "Just let me fuck you."

"You wanna do all the work today?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "That's new, but I'm down."

"But first," Michael said, slowly pulling down the straps of my tank top, "I want you to give me your special." I pulled down my tank top so I was only in a black lace bra, all I had was lace, nothing else. I pulled Michael's shirt up over his head and threw both shirts towards the door. I started to undo my shorts but he stopped me, "Those can stay on for now." He smirked. I nodded and got down on my knees, and teasingly undid his skinny jeans. "Quit teasing." He moaned.

"You know that's all I do." I smirked. He kicked off his pants and I pulled down his boxers, Michael's dick was by far the most fun to ride. "Let's see," I tapped my chin. "Blowjob, or handjob?"

"Either, I don't care, just, just something!" Michael whined. I shrugged in resonance and took him into my hands and began to pump him slowly, as low groans tumbled from his pink lips. As my motions began to speed up, Michael placed his hand on top of mine. "Now put your mouth on the tip. Just the tip." he pleaded.

"I've done this before." I reminded him.

"Sorry, I just, sorry." I giggled. I slowly leaned forward placing my lips on the head of his cock. I lowered my head down, about half way, wrapping my hand around the excess. I began bobbing my head back and forth, slowly, gagging a few times here and there.

"Yes...oh god...yeah, just like that." Michael mumbled, his voice raspy. I pulled him out of my mouth and ran my tongue along his slit. I placed him back in my mouth, as his hand reached down to grab my hair. "Here lemme help y-you." he stuttered, pushing my head a little further down on his member. Eventually I took him all in, all 9 and a half inches, and hollowed my cheeks. Michael groaned from above me. I began bobbing my head faster, making Michael's grip on my hair tighten. I moaned around his cock, making his hips jerk up unexpectedly, and he hit the back of my throat. "Mhm sorry..." he hummed, too caught up with my mouth working on him to realize I had almost had to stop; to keep from choking.

I couldn't help myself from moaning again, making Michael groan. "Your mouth... s'good..." he muttered, as beads of sweat began to drip down his forehead. I continued my actions as Michael's grip on my hair got tighter.

"Jules, I'm g-gonna cum," he stated, beginning to thrust up into my mouth again. I quickly stopped and moved to sit on the bed. "That's cruel." He stuttered.

"Come on big boy," I smirked, "Finish me."