Chapter Three

*Third Person P.O.V*

Jules walked around the house, admiring some of the new furniture that had been brought in. She was finally getting three "co-workers" of sorts. Now don't get her wrong, she loved fucking each of the guys, they were all amazing. Ash with his Daddy kink, Calum always taking control and going some what easy, and Luke who loved ropes and chains and keeping it rough. There was just something about Michael, he usually liked her to dress up in cute, sexy outfits, but he let her have most of the control, which she loved. That's why she was to stay assigned to Michael, although she knew in the back of her mind Luke or Calum would convince her to go a round with them. The three girls would all share a room, Jules being the only one who didn't have to, since she was the original and not on trial. It was crucial that nobody found out that they were like mistresses, as far as anyone knew, Jules was just a best friend.

"Hey Jules?" Luke asked walking up behind her and grabbing her waist. "What do you say we hit the bed before they get here?"

"You don't wanna save yourself for her tonight?" Jules asked. "Why?"

"Nobody will ever replace you, babe." Luke started to trail kisses along Jules' neck.

"I think you should wait and see Luke," Jules tried to convince him. "I hear your girl is pretty."

"I wish I was Michael," Luke mumbled into her neck. "He doesn't have to sacrifice you for some other girl." Luke kissed her cheek, "Please?"

"Hello?" Tom's big voice boomed through the house.

"Hello?" Tim called. Tim and Tom both worked for Mr. Tomlin, seems they only hired men with 'T' names for a short while.

"Coming!" Jules called, removing Luke's hands from her hips. Jules walked into the main hall to come face to face with three girls.

"Why doesn't she have to wear an outfit 24/7?" Aspen asked I'm quite a rude tone.

"I'm not required to." Jules smiled. "I only wear them in the bedroom."

"Then why do we have to wear them?" Cody asked.

"It's sort of an initiation, I had to do it when I first came here." Jules smiled, "It's only for a little while and when you go out you can change."

"So, you must be Jules then." Arianna concluded.

"And you'd be Arianna, Aspen and Cody." Jules smiled. "I'm Jules and these are your lads. Luke! Ashton! Calum!" Jules yelled through the house. The three boys came jogging in, Michael walking behind them. "Luke this is Arianna, Calum this is Aspen and Ashton this is Cody." they all waved and smiled.

"So I just fuck him?" Aspen asked. "That's it?"

"You two can leave, I've for it from here." Jules smiled.

"Good luck," Tom nodded to the girls. "You'll need it."

"Girls now that you've met the boys, there are rules for this household." Jules smiled, she watched two of the girls roll their eyes and took note of it in the back of her mind. "And here they are." Jules said taking the papers from Michael and handing them off to them.

Household rules:
1. The public is not aware that you exist and it must remain that way.
2. You will not sleep with another member of the band unless requested by said member and the request is approved by Mr. Tomlin or Jules. 
3. No fighting.
4. No lying.
5. Do what you are told when you're told to do it.
6. Do your part in the house, clean, cook, do whatever to help make it run smooth.
7. Do not disrespect any members or Jules.

"Bit high of yourself on that last one now aren't you?" Aspen rolled her eyes.

"I didn't make them." Jules smirked, "Mr. Tomlin did." All three were silent. "Failure to comply to these rules will get you sent out and a replacement flown in asap." Jules gave them a warning look. "Now, I know you may take me as some petty girl, but trust me, I know and find out everything. So don't try to be slick, that's what happened to the girl before me."

"W-where's that girl now?" Arianna asked.

Jules smirked a bit, "That's the thing," she laughed, "Nobody knows."