Chapter Four

Jules turned to look at the boys, "Go on back to what you were doing. I'll be taking the girls out and making dinner when we get back."

"Ravioli?" They all asked at once, hope in their voices.

"Of course, whatever you want. It's my favorite anyways." Jules smiled.

"What if we hate ravioli?" Aspen asked.

Jules turned slowly to the three girls, she was generally nice to everyone but she did not like to be questioned, did not like rude tones and did not appreciate being disrespected. "Then I guess you'll deal with it." She forced a smile and turned back to the boys. "Lists please!" Luke, Calum and Ashton each handed her a list and scurried off back to what they were doing. Michael walked up to Jules and whispered in her ear.

"Wow." Aspen rolled her eyes. Jules pretended she didn't hear anything and played with Michael's hair as he talked.

"Why don't you go get those bras you were looking at?" Michael mumbled. "Or maybe something fun?"

"Anything you want." Jules smirked, kissing his cheek. "Now go, the sooner I leave the sooner I'm back."

"Don't bother making dessert when you get back." Michael smirked. "I'll take care of that for you."

Jules rolled her eyes playfully and turned back to the girls.

"What's on the lists?" Arianna asked quietly.

"Just basic things or themes the boys want you to get clothes to match." Jules answered putting the lists in her back pocket. "As you can imagine they each have their own kinks."

"Ashton has the daddy kink, correct?" Cody asked.

"Yes ma'am." Jules answered. "Luke is more into BDSM and Calum, well, Calum likes to have full control."

"I usually have control." Aspen said shortly.

"Well," Jules shrugged. "That sucks, you have to let him do what he wants."

"That's rape." Aspen said, offended.

"It's not actually." Jules smiled. "You're here, you're having sex with them, don't like what they do? Then call Mr. Tomlin." Aspen was silent. "That's what I thought." Jules pointed to the stairs. "You can take your bags to your room and look around. My room and the boys rooms are off limits."

"Off limits?" Cody asked, confused.

"For now." Jules answered, turning on her heel and walking up to her room.

The three girls grabbed their bags and began walking up the stairs.

"Why does she have to be a bitch?" Aspen ranted. "She's a fucking whore, who is she to judge."

"You're no better, Aspen." Arianna defended Jules. "You're here too. Don't act so innocent, you two were so rude."

"Well she's a bitch." Aspen shot back.

"You should be greatful to be here." Arianna snapped. "They could have chosen someone else but they chose you. You're acting like an ungrateful child."

"Shut the fuck up!" Aspen yelled at her.

"Hey!" Michael yelled, walking out of Jules room, where she was behind the door, listening. All three girls looked over to him and Arianna looked doembarrassed. "Just put your shit in the room. Jules is ready to go." he walked back into Jules' room and slammed the door. The three girls walked into their room and put their things on their beds. Aspen and Arianna took beds on opposite walls and Cody was stuck in the middle.

"Is this how it's going to go?" Jules asked Michael. "At this rate we might as well get rid of the two of them and just keep the one and myself and I'll take two and she takes two." Jules rubbed her temples. "I didn't sign up for bitches in this house."

"I don't want to share you." Michael whispered. "I finally have you to myself."

"We can't. You know that." Jules sighed. "I could lose my job."

"I doubt it, they love you." Michael pointed out.

"And if we get caught?" Jules asked.

"I'll take blame." Michael promised.

Jules sighed, hearing Aspen yell again. "I'll think about it." Michael smiled. "First let me get these girls out of here."