Chapter Twenty-Six

"What's wrong, babe?" Michael asked as he walked in, wiping his hands off on his sweats.

"They know." I said quietly, still watching the TV.

"The rumors have not been addressed by the couple but came from a source close to the couple." The news woman reported. "This morning, around 1am a known friend and relative of Jules posted an update on twitter." I watched as the tweet popped up on the TV and my hand flew over to my mouth. Zoei. "Zoei Edwards tweeted this morning; 'Can't believe Jules is expecting! So happy for her and Michael!'. The tweet was then retweeted and commented on by another close friend of Jules. Aj Anderson who commented; 'I'm almost excited as they are!'. However without Jules or Michael confirming or denying this information, nothing can be certain, but it definitely seems like it's a possibility."

"Oh my god." I whispered, my hand moving to my pocket with my phone.

"What do we do?" Michael asked.

"The only thing I know how to do." I said pulling out my phone, ignoring all twitter notifications. "Call Mr.Tomlin."

"Morning!" Ashton smiled as he walked through the entryway, but his face grew a grimaced look as he looked at Michael and I, "What's wrong?" He asked quickly.

"They know Ashton." Michael said pulling me into a hug as I waited for Mr. Tomlin to pick up. "They know about the baby."

"W-what?" Ashton sputtered. "But how?"

"Zoei and AJ." I growled, "Get their shit packed and get Arianna up- Hi Mr. Tomlin!" I shooed Ashton to get moving and pushed Michael slightly for him to follow. "So sorry to bother you on Christmas morning but it seems we have a bit of a problem on our hands."

"If it's that you're pregnant, Michael has already made me aware of it." Mr.Tomlin spoke, "I'll admit I'm not very happy about it but since it is you I can try to be-"

"That's not exactly the problem, sir." I interrupted him.

"Then what's the problem?" He asked.

"Zoei and AJ let the media know, sir." I stuttered a bit as he was quiet, "Mr.Tomlin?"

"Do you have them packing yet?" He asked.

"I have Ash and Michael packing it now. They aren't awake yet." I answered looking around to see if Arianna had come down yet.

"Don't wake them up, they'll cause more drama then needed. If they do wake up, do me a favor and try not to kill them. I'll have the boys there as soon as I can get them there. Smash their electronics." Mr.Tomlin ordered.

"Yes, sir." I said walking into the kitchen where their phones were sitting on the island. I hung up my phone and placed it in my back pocket. I grabbed Zoei and AJ's phones, but iPhones. "Good." I smirked. "They'll break easy." I opened the door to the deck and walked out into the chilly air. I looked behind me one more time before throwing the phones down on the ground, breaking the screens. I picked them up again and did the same thing, over and over until there was barely any glass.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"