Chapter Fourteen

"Name?" I sighed as I sat on Mr. Tomlin's desk, facing the new girls in front of me. "I said, name?"

"Is there any specific order we should go in?" One of them asked, I rolled my eyes.

"No." I crossed my arms. I should have been home with the boys cooking but instead I was here, finding the One Direction boys' new girls. After that I had to go find Ash and Cal replacements.

"Jules..." Niall said quietly, tapping my shoulder. Niall shouldn't have been here but you know, he's pretty persuasive. "Maybe you should be a bit nicer?"

"I should be home making us dinner but instead I'm here working." I kept my arms folded. "Why has nobody stated their name yet?"

"Sorry, sorry sorry!" My best friend ran in. "Sorry Jules, traffic was a nightmare and oh god, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, join the others and we'll see who decides to speak up first." I said look at the girls in front of me who still hadn't spoke.

"I guess if they won't talk, I will!" My best friend smiled, I nodded in response. "My name is Crystal White and my objective is to help whoever my client may be, feel as much pleasure as I can give them." I had to hold back my laughter, I was the only one who knew Crystal was a virgin. She was joking around about my job the other day I told her she could have the chance to fuck her favorite celebrity. After a day of thinking she decided she would try for it. She didn't think I was the one choosing the girls.

"My name is Aidyn Hathaway." A girl waved.

"My name is Raelyn Knight." Another girl smiled at Niall, which made me chuckled because no way in hell was she going near him.

"I'm Leia Faun." Another girl smiled.

"I'm Jasmine Quinn." The last one smiled.

"Any preference on who you would want to work for?" I asked them, marking down on my clipboard who they would be paired with, I only ask so it gives them some hope.

"Niall!" Three of them said at once.

"Well, that's a problem." I chuckled. "Alrighty, you're all hired." They all squealed in unison. "Crystal will be with Niall, Aidyn with Louis." I looked up to see three disappointed faces, "Raelyn and Zayn, Leia and Harry, and finally Jasmine and Liam." I hopped off the desk. "This is Tim and his brother Tom, they'll bring you to the house where you can get comfy. I won't be living with you but Crystal has been briefed with all the information she needs to run the household." I smiled. "Good luck and God forbid, don't break any rules."