Chapter Eight *Smut*

*Heads up! Luke and Arianna are about to get down and dirty with some bondage! Please be mature about this!*

*Arianna's P.O.V*

"Kiss me" the words fell from his mouth so tenderly, yet strongly. It was a command spoken more like a wish.

"Excuse me?" I asked as he moved from the hall into the doorway of his room. He brought his body close to mine, towering above me with his face millimeters from mine as our noses touched. He leaned his head to the side, gripping my face in both his hands as he inched his face even closer.

"I said, kiss me" he whispered against my lips, before he finally set his upon mine. I kissed him back at once, my hands pulling him closer by his waist as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Both our tongues moved against each others tenderly yet hungrily, as he moaned lightly into my mouth. Our mouths kept moving against each other's as his hands started trailing down my body, his calloused fingertips making circles over my exposed skin. I pulled away, smiling gently at him.

"We have some housemates, and I'm sure they wouldn't want to see us having sex in over here in the hall Mr Hemmings" I tapped his nose and he laughed, stroking the side of my face gently.

"You act like none of them would." He joked, but his eyes remained dark and filled with lust. "What do you say Arianna?"

"Lead the way." I smiled, before my body regained it's natural feeling, Luke just made me feel, petrified.

"Come on then." Luke said, pulling me into his room. The only sound was the rain that began to pour, the rain drops hitting the window hard, as we both fell silent when Luke began to take his shirt off, my eyes wandering over his broad shoulders and smooth chest as I bit my lip subconsciously - the little amount of hair on his lower stomach beginning to turn me on. "You like to stare, don't you?" he asked, smiling at me as he bit his lip ring gently, mostly out of pure habit. I laughed lightly and took his shirt from him, putting it into in a corner. The thought of his lips being dragged across my body making me let out a quiet moan, but loud enough for him to hear it. He lowered his head so his lips were at my neck, gently peppering kisses up and down before suddenly leaving a large dark purple mark against my pale skin, licking over it softly afterwards. He kept nipping and licking at my neck and collarbones as his hands fell lower and lower, his fingers soon stopping to rub soft shapes on my thighs.

"L-Luke" I whimpered, "Luke, please" Without a word he slowly pulled off my costume that Jules had picked out, leaving me in nothing. He slowly pulled off his skinny jeans and kicked them aside.

"What do you want baby?" he asked as he bit his lip, smirking. He brought his fingers closer to my heat, still kissing gently at my neck, moving slowly up to my jaw line.

"You-your fingers, Luke. I want your fing-ers" I stuttered out. He brought his lips to mine finally, as we shared a passionate kiss filled with lust and need. His hands finally found their way between my legs, gently rubbing at my clit as my hips automatically bucked into his hands. His thumb kept at my clit whilst he slipped one of his long fingers inside of me, pumping teasingly slowly in and out, his fingers curling up every time he pulled out. "Fuck, Luke, faster" I moaned, his fingers creating a tingling feeling that ran up and down my body. He took this into account and sped up his actions, adding another finger, making me cry out louder.

"Fuck, you're so wet Arianna, is this all for me?" he asked, his breath against my cheek. I only moaned out in response as I could feel myself coming close to my high, his thumb still rubbing ferociously at my clit as his two fingers pumped in and out, curling to hit all the right spots. Just then was it he decided to lower his head to my boobs, his tongue circling my nipple causing even more pleasure to run through my body. Just then he slowed right down, keeping his fingers still in me but curling them up in a 'come here' motion.