Chapter Two

*Third person P.O.V*

Capitol Records is one of the biggest record labels in the industry. They signed The Beetles, Katy Perry, Frank Sinatra, The Beach Boys, and many more. Now including 5 Seconds of Summer. A manager of 5 Seconds of Summer had come to meet with the lads, the building was a mutual meeting point due to easy access for everyone.

"Should we be having this here?" The president of the company asked. "I don't want whores all up in my building."

"Sir, we have three young women coming in for the job." The big man, the same who had interviewed Jules' a year before, gave him knowledge. "We narrowed it down to these three women, and we need your approval to send them to the house."

"Will they go on the road with them?" He inquired.

"As of now it's only Jules who will be joining them." The big man answered.

"Jules, what a wonderful young woman." He sighed. "Smart, beautiful, she could have been anything she wanted, and she chose to be a sexual object."

"Well, you are paying her a lot of money for this job." The big man reminded his boss. "She makes more than the boys do."

"Like I said," He smiled, "Smart woman."

"They're here sir, should I let them in?"

"Yes, yes!" He said sitting straight forward. "Let them in, and get Carrie in here."

"Yes sir." The big man, who's name was Tom, walked out the door. He soon returned with three beautiful girls, and then the boy's publicity manager.

"Great," Carrie rolled her eyes. "More trash for my boys."

"You're the one who only chose Jules for four boys." Tom reminded her.

"Yes, he's right. We've all talked it over Carrie, and we need more girls."

"Yes, just what we need!" Carrie said sarcastically. "More STD's roaming in our lads."

"We also decided, that you're fired." The man in the chair smiled, his name was Tomlin, nobody knew his first name.

"Mr. Tomlin!" Carrie laughed, "You'll never find a replacement like me."

"Well, that's what we're hoping." Mr. Tomlin rolled his eyes. "Siarra!" He called. A woman, younger than Carrie by a few years strolled through the door.

"I have your coffee, Mr. Tomlin." Siarra smiled, placing it on his desk.

"You're officially hired!" Mr. Tomlin told her.

"Fabulous!" She smiled walking over to the girls. "Hi girls, my name is Siarra, the boy's new manager. I hope we can get along fabulously. Please, sit." She smiled, motioning to three chairs in front of Mr. Tomlin.

"Please state your name, background and goal." Tom smiled at the girls as Siarra stood behind Mr. Tomlin's chair.

"My name is Arianna White, and I live with my best friend. I'm a college dropout and my goal is to make Luke feel amazing." A girl with almost bleach blonde hair smiled.

"My name is Aspen Granger, I live by myself and I graduated high school but never went to college. My goal is to make Calum feel better than he ever has." Aspen, a girl with brown hair, smiled as she answered.

"And you?" Siarra asked the last girl with brown and blonde hair.

"My name is Cody, I'm a college graduate but I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, until now. My goal is to make Ash release that Daddy kink that we all know he's hiding."

Siarra smiled at the three girls and then at Mr. Tomlin and Tom. Mr. Tomlin gave her the questioning look and she nodded and turned to the girls. "Tom will take you to the house, there you will meet the boys and Jules. After you get acquainted Jules will take you shopping. Make sure you figure out what each boy likes, I don't want my boys to be sad." Siarra smiled, "One more thing, nobody can know about you. They each have publicity girlfriends and the last thing we need is a cheating scandal."

"Does anyone know about us?" Aspen asked.

"Jules and myself are the only females who know about you." Siarra smiled, but then it dropped. "Don't let that change." Siarra smiled once again and sent them off. "Keep those other two names, you never know." Mr. Tomlin nodded and then went about his business as Siarra went to decorate her office, the three girls were escorted to the house. Only Jules and Siarra knew about these three, and nobody could strain how important that was, because if this did get out, well, you don't want to know.