Chapter Five

"Come on!" Jules called, grabbing her purse with all the credit cards in it. "I said let's go!" Jules yelled again, seeing as only Arianna had seemed to hear her.

"We're coming!" Aspen yelled back. "Jesus." she muttered under her breath.

"Not fast enough." Jules rolled her eyes and began walking towards the door, Arianna following her. Jules smiled as her and Arianna walked out the door, "I have a feeling we're going to be close friends." Jules said, starting her car with the remote start.

"I hope so!" Arianna smiled. "Those two are just-"

"Awful?" Jules laughed. "If they don't hurry I'll leave their asses and make a call to Mr. Tomlin." Jules rolled her eyes as she slid in the driver's seat.

"Shotgun!" Aspen hollered as she ran out the door, shoving Arianna out of the way.

"No." Jules said putting her bag on the seat. "Arianna gets shotgun, get in the back."

"How's that fair?" Aspen spat, refusing to move.

"You've been nothing but rude to me, rude to everyone, and you want to ride shotgun in my car after not listening to me?" Jules asked. "You're hilarious."

"This piece of shit is yours?" Aspen spat again.

"Didn't seem so shitty when you wanted shotgun." Jules smirked. "Get in the back." She moved her bag and Arianna slid into the front seat of the '67 Chevy Impala. Jules loved it, she grew up going to car shows with her dad and uncle and this was always her favorite. She never thought she would get a classic, but it was a gift.

"I get car sick." Aspen warned.

"Puke out the window. Anything in here you clean." Jules warned. Cody got in silently and they left.

"What do you think of yours?" Michael asked Luke.

"She's very pretty," Luke paused. "But she'll be a downgrade from Jules."

"You don't know that." Michael tried to cheer him up. "She seems like a great girl, She didn't put up any fight with Jules."

"Yeah, lucky you." Calum mumbled, rubbing his face. "Mine's the fuckin' trouble maker already."

"You'll be lucky to fuck her if Jules doesn't kill her first." Ashton joked.

"Well, what do you think of Cody?" Calum asked Ashton.

"She's really pretty, don't get me wrong. But I really do like Kayla." Ash shrugged.

"Does she like you like that?" Calum asked, "Or is it really just publicity?"

"I have no idea." Ashton shrugged. "I think she loves me."

"Well I know that Rebecca only dates me just for the publicty. She tries to give me a blowjob but I refused." Michael sighed.

"Why?" Calum asked, "If Scarlet offered I'd be all for it."

"Jules said she wouldn't give me one again if Rebecca did. She hates her." Michael sighed. "And I mean, she has a point."

"Are you, or did you-" Luke began to ask but Ashton finished his question.

"Are you falling for Jules?"