Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Well it's all up to you, Jules." Mr.Tomlin sighed. "Do you want to get new girls or not? I'm not going to influence your decision at all."

"I don't know." I sighed walking around and sitting in a chair, facing Mr.Tomlin. "It's Christmas, I shouldn't be thinking about this."

"I know, and I don't want to be here anymore than you do." Mr.Tomlin folded his hands together. "But we should figure this out now rather than later. We have the boys to get situated, then we have to address the rumor."

"Don't remind me." I sighed, rubbing my hands over my face. "Alright, as for the boys, I say we just bring in one other girl and have them take turns with a girl. I also say we get rid of the terrible girlfriends, sorry, publicity girlfriends."

"I agree." Michael said sitting on the arm of my chair.

"We do too." Cal and Luke chimed in.

"Ashton?" Mr.Tomlin asked.

"I mean, I really like my girlfriend..." He trailed off as I pulled my phone out and showed it to him, trying not to look at the picture itself. "Never mind." He said quickly, "Away they go."

"What did you show him-?" Mr.Tomlin began to ask but I shook my head and locked my phone. "I see." He paused, "So the publicity girlfriends go, but what about Cal and Ash? Do they just go without, you know?"

"Well, I say we bring in one other girl for Cal and then Arianna and her can switch off with Ash." I shrugged.

"And who would you want to bring in? We don't want any crazies." Mr.Tomlin reminded me.

"Oh trust me, I know." I grabbed my phone again. "I think I have the perfect person who's like, in love with Cal." Mr.Tomlin gave me a look, "Look, I brought in my friend for the 1D boys, right? And she worked out perfectly. I have good friends Mr.Tomlin. Trust me. I'll call her when I get home. Right now I just want to go spend time with my family." And by family I meant the boys, because I had nobody else.