Chapter Thirty Three

When I woke up the room was bright. I squinted and rolled over, shoving my face into my pillow. After a minute or two I looked up again, but this time I looked towards the clock. I groaned when I saw that it wasn't even 11am yet. I threw the covers off of me and shivered when my feet hit the cold floor. I rubbed my eyes and walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. It was quiet, almost too quiet. We lived with the boys, so when it was quiet in the house and they had nothing scheduled, I knew something was up. I turned the corner into the kitchen, expecting to see a mess, but I saw the opposite. 

"W-what in the world?" A small smile tugged at my lips as I looked at a full brunch in front of me. "What's this for?" 

"It's all for you." Ashton smiled motioning to Mikey, "All this one." 

"You didn't." I laughed as I walked over to hug him. 

"The guys helped me." Michael smiled, hugging me back. 

"But it was mostly Michael." Calum nodded, Luke nodded in agreement. 

"But for what?" I asked again. 

"I, uh, might have shown him your song book." Ashton stuttered, "I'm sorry if you're mad but Jules, I had to. Your songs are amazing." 

"Okay, so what about my song book?" I questioned again. 

"Jules, I read some of your songs. Which means I know how you've been feeling. Trust me babe," Michael kissed my cheek, "I know how you're feeling, we all know how you're feeling. But we're going to help you through it. Our lives are going to get crazy in these next few months but I want to help you through it, we want to help you." 

"I-I don't even know what to say." I held back the tears, "I can't even think of how to word it." 

"Then don't say anything," Michael laughed, "Just eat." Michael pulled out a chair for me, "Eat now and then later we have a surprise."