Chapter Sixteen

*Jules' P.O.V*

"Alrighty girls!" I smiled as the two girls followed Niall and I up to the door. "This is where you'll be staying." I turned around to see their expressions, they had the same ones that I had when I first arrived here, just plain awe.

"Holy shit." Zoei said under her breath. "This house is gorgeous!"

"Just wait until you see the inside!" I smiled. "I'll be redecorating pretty soon though, I change it up every once in a while."

"Do you guys have Thanksgiving here?" AJ asked, I nodded, "How many people come?"

"Their publicity girlfriends, family, management, and us. But as far as anyone else knows we're best friends." I paused, "But they're thinking of changing our occupations."

"What do you mean?" AJ asked.

"Well," I said unlocking the door, "We'll obviously keep this occupation a secret. But they're thinking of putting us in public as models, singers, actresses, etc." I smiled, "As of now it's just a thought they're considering but I think it would be absolutely amazing." I walked in and turned around to face the girls, "Welcome home girls!"

"You're back!" Arianna smiled, jogging down the stairs.

"Arianna, this is Zoei and AJ!" I introduced them, "Zoei will work with Ash, and AJ with Calum. Girls this is Arianna, she's been here for a week almost, she works for Luke."

"Nice to meet you!" Arianna smiled, sticking out her hand, they all exchanged hello's.

"Jules?!" Michael called form what seemed to be the kitchen. "Can you come here please?" There was a pause, "Please?"

"I'll be right back." I told the girls, "Arianna, can you show them to their room?" I asked, she nodded.

"No problems Jules." She smiled, "There's eight boys in there, good luck."

"Thanks!" I laughed, "Come on Niall." Niall and I walked into the kitchen to see Michael and Luke attempting to cook. While Ash and Cal talked to the four other lads from One Direction.

"Jules!" Michael yelled again, not having turned around to see me behind him.

"Dude, calm your dick." I laughed, walking over to him. "What's up?"

"One, I can never calm my dick around you." He smirked.

"Charming."I laughed.

"Two, please help us so we don't burn the house down."

"What are you trying to make?" I asked, looking at the variety of food on the counters.

"I-I don't remember." Michael said looking around, "Luke?"

"You had what you wanted to make on that index card and we thought we would surprise you by starting it...but.." He looked around at the mess that was in my kitchen. "We might just need to order some pizza."

"You guys are the sweetest idiots I've ever met." I laughed, kissing Michael on the cheek, "So sweet, but sometimes you're so stupid." I looked to the rest of the boys, "Pizza?" I asked, they all nodded vigerously. "But first," I smiled walking over to the One Direction boys, "Hey!" I laughed as I gave them each a hug.

"It's been a while!" Louis smiled.

"Too long." Harry added.

"You've grown up so much!" Liam smirked.

"So much taller, and every bit as prettier." Zayn added.

"I agree, it's been far too long." I laughed, "How was your tour?"

"Weird without the lads with us." Liam admitted, "But besides that it was bloody awesome! We're so glad to be over here."

"Aren't you guys going on break?" I asked, then turned to Zayn, "And didn't you leave in March?"

"Publicity stunt." Zayn shrugged, "I'm coming back publicly in 2017."

"But until then, yes, we're on break." Louis answered. "But it's not a terrible thing. It gives us a chance to relax and hang out with friends, even though we can't do normal things as much, we still have fun."

"Give me 4 minutes and then we can keep talking, I need to get these pizzas ordered." I laughed pulling out my phone, "How many do you think?"

"Well, there's nine band members and 4 girls, so 13 people." Luke thought for a second, "Nine pizzas?"

"Make it ten." Harry chimed in.

"Get some garlic knots!"

"And bread-sticks!"

"Cheese-sticks!"

"Don't forget to make three pizzas pepperoni!"

"Two sausage!"

"Two cheese!"

"Green pepper and onion!"

"Shh!" I yelled as I dialed the phone. "Yes hi, I'd like to place an order for delivery?" I waited for a response, "312 North Faring Road." The woman told me to proceed, "Okay, this is a really big order so get ready. I need two large pepperoni pizzas, two large sausage pizzas, two large plain cheese pizzas, two large bacon pizzas, and one green pepper and onion pizzas."

"Anything else?" The woman asked after finally catching up.

"Three orders of garlic knots, two orders of bread-sticks, two orders of cheese sticks, three 2 liter cokes, one diet, and a 2 liter iced tea."

"Will this be paid for with cash or a card?"

"What's the total?" I asked, grabbing my purse and looking through it.

"163.46 dollars." She somewhat gasped.

"Credit." I pulled out the credit card I used for food and read her the number on the back. I hung up the phone soon after, "Food should be here in about 40 minutes!" I smiled, "Now, tell me about your publicity stunt."